• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lss_Deadpool

Lss_Deadpool
4 years ago#1
So i just hit my 500 day login and i got 1 of both Supreme and Old Kai medals. And 30 stones!!
I used the 30 stones on the discount summon and i got 2 SSRs. Albeit they were both dupes of TEQ SS3 Vegeta and TEQ Vegito. Ill keep them as they will be useful later. Very happy to have reached the 500 Day mark. This board has been down right amazing as well. Next goal is 2 years!!!! Lol
friend codes and psn are in my profile...

User Info: wutzgood

wutzgood
4 years ago#2
Congrats. I'll be hitting that soon also. Glad to know there is 30 stones waiting lol. I still haven't missed a day of consecutive log ins yet but they never seem to give anything good for it.
I am wutz good

User Info: Lss_Deadpool

Lss_Deadpool
4 years ago#3
wutzgood posted...
Congrats. I'll be hitting that soon also. Glad to know there is 30 stones waiting lol. I still haven't missed a day of consecutive log ins yet but they never seem to give anything good for it.

I missed 1 day i think, cuz my consecutive is 402 butyea. Its really sad that logining in everyday doesnt warrant you anything. I mean atleast increase the FP to 1000 lol
friend codes and psn are in my profile...

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
4 years ago#4
Congrats. I still have another 30-40 days to hit 500. I really wish they could make the login rewards better for loyal players. Milestone like this are nice, but when you login every single day and get like green potion and money even several hundred days in it's kinda sad since those become worthless.

User Info: JoeGamingAxe

JoeGamingAxe
4 years ago#5
Offtopic but what is the 400 day login bonus? In 15 days I'm gonna get to 400
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZJCPw0YHhjaOA9K0Q6sXTQ

User Info: Hulk__99

Hulk__99
4 years ago#6
Awesome, I'm a bit always from 500 but good to know the reward is good

swordz9
4 years ago#7
JoeGamingAxe posted...

1 Supreme Kai medal
1 Elder Kai medal
7 Dragon Stones

I think that's it.

User Info: JoeGamingAxe

JoeGamingAxe
4 years ago#8
swordz9 posted...
JoeGamingAxe posted...

1 Supreme Kai medal
1 Elder Kai medal
7 Dragon Stones

I think that's it.

Cool thanks
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZJCPw0YHhjaOA9K0Q6sXTQ

swordz9
4 years ago#9
I'm trying to see what day 600 is, but maybe the game hasn't been out that long yet. It'd be CRAZY, but I wish each 100 days got you 10 stones. Like if you got 20 for 200 days and 60 for 600 days that would feel pretty great.

User Info: spiffyisme

spiffyisme
4 years ago#10
Day 777 is what should be the most epic
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A