• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. 100 Day Consecutive and Cumulative Login rewards

User Info: TheAlanEdgeHead

TheAlanEdgeHead
5 years ago#1
I got 1 Old Kai, 1 Supreme Kai, 5 Dragon Stones, and like 7,000 Zeni. I think the Zeni was the consecutive bonus. The Kais and Stones were for sure cumulative login bonuses. But the Zeni and I think there might of been some FPs, regardless, the consecutive rewards were no big deal.

All the good stuff comes from cumulative logins.

EDIT: I forgot I tweeted the screen showing some of the rewards. https://twitter.com/AlanEdgeHead/status/664616876992000000
Touch the butt

User Info: nro87

nro87
5 years ago#2
This isn't news. A huge number of people have already hit 100 days. This stuff has been known for a long time.
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei

User Info: TheAlanEdgeHead

TheAlanEdgeHead
5 years ago#3
I just saw it discussed the other day. It may not be news to you, but I'm sure someone might have liked to know. If you don't have anything useful to post, don't do it. Stop further degrading your reputation and building the one you're starting to have as a jerk.

You could have easily avoided this thread and not said a word since it obviously isn't news to you, Mr. I know Everything about Dokkan Battle so I'll be condescending to everyone.
Touch the butt
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. 100 Day Consecutive and Cumulative Login rewards
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A