• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Killermise

Killermise
4 years ago#1
I play Dokkan Battle on Andy since it isnt avaliable in my country. So Andy stopped working a few days ago and I had a transfer code saved, so I reinstalled it and used it. The next time I tried to use it, it wouldn't start, so I thought I'd switch to Bluestacks. I installed it and got to the part to put in the transfer details and I did, but it said that there was no match for the code and id I used, and I think this is because the code only works once, and I didnt know this the last time I played on Andy, so I didnt create a new one. My question is, how do I get in touch with Bandai Namco to get my account back? I dont have any pics of it, all I have is my ID.

User Info: ITSOVER9000

ITSOVER9000
4 years ago#2
I had the same problem last week. Go to this link https://bncrssup.channel.or.jp/Remedies/index/7eda and click send blank email link at the bottom. Fill out the info. The most important thing you need is your account ID. I got my account back in a few days.

Killermise
4 years ago#3
ITSOVER9000 posted...
I had the same problem last week. Go to this link https://bncrssup.channel.or.jp/Remedies/index/7eda and click send blank email link at the bottom. Fill out the info. The most important thing you need is your account ID. I got my account back in a few days.

Whenever I click send blank email, it takes me to the mail app on a blank outlook account instead of a google one, and if I try to add another account, it says that it 'Can't connect to a service' and takes me back. Know how to fix this by any chance?

User Info: ITSOVER9000

ITSOVER9000
4 years ago#4
Just send a blank email and they will automatically reply with a link for the form you have to fill out.

User Info: Noahsdad

Noahsdad
4 years ago#5
Maybe just copy the address you are sending it to then go to your email and send the blank email. It them about 6 days to recover my data

Killermise
4 years ago#6
Thanks, but somehow it fixed itself yesterday when I tried it again, so now I just have to wait 9 days :)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers