• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3
  3. Wifi Present Codes Info + Gem Slime and Gold Slime Discs Inputs

User Info: Tokenx

Tokenx
1 year ago#1
In the Wifi Square, the pink swirl thing has two options to let you download a gift wirelessly, or input a code to get a gift. This post is about the codes, but I'll quote a comment in the next post about the gift downloads.

You can put each code once per save file, and you don't need to be connected to the internet to get the gifts (it will prompt you to connect to the internet if you enter a code wrong, but give you the gift without connecting if it's correct).

There are a few sites with the input codes for presents at the Wifi Square, but some of the sites don't include the first 25 codes for some reason. This site has all of them (copy & paste the entire link):
https://jp.wazap.com/cheat/【DQMJ3】最新版!プレゼントコード一覧【攻略】パスワード/569834/

Google Translate link (copy & paste the entire link):
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&u=https://jp.wazap.com/cheat/【DQMJ3】最新版!プレゼントコード一覧【攻略】パスワード/569834/

With the translation patch, the fonts for the Japanese characters become thick and difficult to decipher, so I took screenshots of the unpatched version and uploaded them in case you want to enter the ones with Japanese characters:
https://i.imgur.com/E6JXkxK.png

-----------------------------------------------

I wrote down the locations of each character for the first 3 codes (Gem Slime Disc, Gold Slime Disc, and a Sirloin Voucher).

They're formatted like this:
Char -- Tab #: X,Y [+ Y if you need to press the Y button]
So for "ゴ 2: 2,5 + Y" you would go to tab 2, press the character that's 2 from the left, 5 from the top, and then press Y once to add the " or capitalization.

* Code #1 is for a Gem Slime Disc, for 100 energy you fight 2 Gem Slimes and get a Gem Slime as a reward. Input locations:
S -- Capital S
ゴ -- 2: 2,5 + Y
る -- 1: 9,3
王 -- 3: 7,1
ょ -- 1: 8,3 + Y
最 -- 3: 5,4
将 -- 3: 9,5
神 -- 4: 1,1
ス -- 2: 3,3
ら -- 1: 9,1

* Code #2 is for a Gold Slime Disc, for 100 energy you fight 4 Gold Slimes and get a Gold Slime as a reward.
S -- Capital S
す -- 1: 3,3
ラ -- 2: 9,1
神 -- 4: 1,1
愛 -- 3: 1,1?
文 -- 4: 4,5
ぞ -- 1: 3,5 + Y
ぽ -- 1: 6,5 + YY
ご -- 1: 2,5 + Y
ル -- 2: 9,3

* Code #3 is for a Sirloin Voucher, which you can turn in to the Gold Angel Slime (after beating the main story) for 1 Sirloin Bites aka a Master Ball
S -- Capital S
全 -- 4: 2,2
ひ -- 1: 6,2
年 -- 4: 9,3
ケ -- 2: 2,4
道 -- 4: 6,3
作 -- 3: 6,4
ガ -- 2: 2,1 + Y
馬 -- 4: 1,4
ご -- 1: 2,5 + Y

For everything else, they're stuff you can get in game normally so I haven't entered them in myself.

* Codes #4-8 are some purple (highest rarity) accessories you can craft at the workshop
* Codes #9-19 are the good stat/skill seeds (+100 or +200 to stats/skill points) and level up seeds
* Codes #20 to #100 are all items/materials. The "Cheerful ball" ones are the double exp/gold items, not sure which one
* Code #25 is 30 bronze coins, I think.

By the way, if you want relatively easy bronze coins and haven't unlocked the arena yet, you can get them by doing Communication -> Local Comms -> Great Riders Cup -> 3rd option to play vs bots. You get 8/6/4/2 bronze coins for placing 1st/2nd/3rd/4th, and you can set # of players to 1 and their difficulty to "easy" to win easily, or just AFK vs 1 bot to get 6 coins every ~90 seconds.

Tokenx
1 year ago#2
Here's some info about the downloaded gifts from TheTrueDream42:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/translation-dragon-quest-monsters-joker-3.492313/page-27#post-7830723
Since no one (that's posted) seems aware, I wanted to point out all of the Gifts that you can get from the Wi-Fi Square. There are 10 monsters that you can get as a gift. You can only get one once per day, and what it gives you is random, but if you don't like what it gave you, you can refuse what it and it will let you roll for another one. You need to get far enough in the game to use the disks (or even see which ones you got), which uses 100 energy each, and to get the monsters you need to beat them in battle. I've listed all of them and any info that might make the Battle harder or easier than it appears, as well as any exclusive abilities that they come with (not a full strategy, just something to to let you know if the can do it at a lower level or not):

Gem Slime Lv20 - S Rank

You fight 2 of them.

Metabode Lv20 - SS Rank

Wulfspade Ace Lv20 - SS Rank - Skill: Wulfspade Ace & King SP

You fight 2 of them and they are size 2 in this fight (includes act 1-3).

Ace of Spades Lv20 - SS Rank - Skill: Ace of Spades & Demonking SP

You fight 2 of them and they are size 2 in this fight (includes act 1-3).

Crimson Killer Lv40 - SS Rank - Skill: Überkilling Machine

Includes 2 Trauminator.

Break Landwurm Lv 50 - C Rank

Always switches between Sweet Breath (sleep at all) and Reckless Fury (random crit. to a monster, including itself). I was able to get it with a party of 25-30 thanks to Reckless Fury.

Egg-en-ciel Lv50 - SS Rank

Includes a Rotten Egg and Bad Egg in battle.

Dark Lord Valaat Lv50 - SS Rank - Skill: Dark Lord Valaat

Uses Berserk Battler, which trades 1200 HP per turn to boost attack.

Gold Nochoro Z Lv50 - SS Rank

The 2nd hardest battle disc. Uses Tension Cutter (damage + tension drop) and Swelling Strike (HUGE damage when its HP is low), as well as Having Reflect Attack for the entire battle. Includes Sancho, who will use Giga Essence Extractor (random 4 hit tension drain), then Tension Passer (usually 50). As well as Wethering Wind, which reduces Defense every turn.

Platinum Nochoro Z Lv80 - SS Rank

THE HARDEST BATTLE DISC. Uses a lot of strong magic, Kastrip, and has Reflect Magic for the entire battle. Includes Sancho, who will use Giga Essence Extractor (random 4 hit tension drain), then Tension Passer (usually 50). As well as Stupidfying Swirl, which reduces Intelligence every turn.

Some other notable things are:

Gem Slimes have one of the best jumps in the game (especially early on).

You can fuse Egg-en-ciel and to easily get Eggsalted Leader.

You can fuse Empyrea and Wulfspade Ace to get Great Empyrea.

You can use any other S/SS rank monsters to easily fuse A rank monsters.

For the record, I wasn't able to get the Gem Slime Disc through the Download option, only through the code.

User Info: Sasorimi

Sasorimi
1 year ago#3
Hi Tokenx, thx for your work, it is well detailed and very useful !
I have only one question : I didn't understand how to get wildcard & Valaat, you explained well how to obtain the gold/gem slimes but how do we get the 10 others monsters ?

Tokenx
1 year ago#4
Sasorimi posted...
Hi Tokenx, thx for your work, it is well detailed and very useful !
I have only one question : I didn't understand how to get wildcard & Valaat, you explained well how to obtain the gold/gem slimes but how do we get the 10 others monsters ?
So to get Dark Lord Valaat, you have to go into the online plaza (Wi-Fi Square) and receive a daily gift from the clerk. All of the gifts are discs you put in the disc machine to start different fights. If the clerk gives you the wrong one, you can say "no" to it and it will reroll and you can do that until you get offered the correct one.

Once you have the Dark Lord Valaat disc, you can use it in the disc machine to fight him, and you'll recruit him once you beat him.

For Wildcard, I believe it's a special encounter after 100 Streetpass battles, which is probably impossible unless you live in Japan :|

User Info: poop81

poop81
1 year ago#5
Hey, I know I’m pretty late to the thread, but I was wondering if anyone could offer me a suggestion on obtaining Sancho? I’m having difficulty figuring out how to get it.
Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you

Tokenx
1 year ago#6
poop81 posted...
Hey, I know I’m pretty late to the thread, but I was wondering if anyone could offer me a suggestion on obtaining Sancho? I’m having difficulty figuring out how to get it.
It's been a while for me but according to MyRealname123 in the "Complete Rank A+ Synthesis List" thread, Sancho is a reward for one of the battles in the Masters GP. That would either be one of the 5 battles that cycle from the first option that you can do 1 per day, OR it's after 100 or 150 battles in the survival mode. Sorry I can't remember any more specifically.

Edit: According to https://game8.jp/dqmj3/54510 , it's the reward for the daily battle with Aroma (which is the 5th battle I think?)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3
  3. Wifi Present Codes Info + Gem Slime and Gold Slime Discs Inputs
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A