Completing challenges post Boss? Not getting them.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Builders
  3. Completing challenges post Boss? Not getting them.

User Info: MarcusRaven86

MarcusRaven86
1 year ago#1
So I'm trying to go back and do some of the challenges. I went into chapter 2 and did the roof tiles, King Slime, and puzzle challenges. I go to the Status menu to check the list, and they still aren't checked. Do I need to replay the entire chapter and fight the boss to get them to register?
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

User Info: SilentLoner

SilentLoner
1 year ago#2
Completed challenges don't register until you go through the pillar of light at the ends of the chapters (or defeating the final boss in Chapter 4's case), so you'll have to beat the boss again if you haven't already in that save.

User Info: Duke Darkwood

Duke Darkwood
1 year ago#3
In chapters 1-3, you CAN save after the boss fight, which is good for the challenges. Just go through the light pillar, as SilentLoner said.

In Chapter 4, saving is disabled after the boss, so you'd best be up for a rematch. (One challenge specifically involves the boss fight, anyway.)
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Builders
  3. Completing challenges post Boss? Not getting them.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived