• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
7 months ago#11
Why?

Wait, you're still here to b**** about a game you dislike?

Because you can't imagine someone not loving your precious game?

I'm still in the middle of playing it. When did it become my "precious" game?

Or are you just making up a narrative in your head that you must be 100% right and anyone who would dare to question your benevolence MUST be a fanboy? I don't have a dog in the fight here...it's just that your logic makes no sense and you have no one but yourself to blame.

ah there was definitely a notice on the game page

This makes no sense. It implies you knew absolutely nothing about this game before you got it...like you just saw it on the shelf and liked the artwork and bought it. I find this doubtful since it's not like it's this a heavily promoted game, especially nowadays. You'd have to had read about it somewhere or heard of it from word of mouth.

This also implies that you haven't played either of the first two games which is a level of stupidity in itself. What moron buys the third game in a very plot-heavy series and plays it first? It's 2018! Why are you pretending that you can't look up a game easily?

that said "warning this game forces you to get multiple BS game over screens just to continue the game"

No, it didn't say that. Because the publishers assume there can't possible be someone so stupid as to buy the third game of a plot-heavy series without trying the previous ones, both of which have game over screens because that is literally part of the plot. But you're too impatient to figure that out.

No, that's not how the game was advertised.

Dude, if you're using the back of the f***ing box to figure out all aspects that entail a game then you're a bigger idiot than I even realized. Most have maybe one or two sentences on the back, if that.

Why don't you go belittle someone else?

You kidding? I didn't even start to belittle you but you've sure given me plenty of ammo to do so now. I was more shocked that someone can be so clueless.

To summarize, the TC:

-Bought a game he knows nothing about and read nothing about.
-Clearly didn't even realize this was the third game in a plot-heavy series.
-Would have easily understood that Game over screens are a part of it if he'd played either previous games.
-Would have easily understood that Game over screens are a part of it if he'd spent even five minutes reading things about how the game works before a purchase.
(It also stands that TC has clearly spent more than five minutes posting here to b**** about the game so he's clearly not that busy).
-TC was likely f***ed anyway and would have had no clue what was going on since, again, he's a dumbass who bought the third game in a plot-heavy series.

So, in the end, TC, your rampant stubbornness and clueless behavior saved you from the frustration of not understanding the plot anyway. One stupid aspect of your personality saved you from the mistakes of another stupid aspect of it. How about that, huh?

And, yes, TC, I'm sure you'll read none of this. If you can't even read about a game before buying it, then you sure won't make it through all this. I understand; words can be intimidating.

User Info: Darkantuan

Darkantuan
7 months ago#12
Hotel_Security posted...
Text

Theres absolutely no need to write an essay insulting me. I came here with a question, it was answered, I decided this game wasn't for me and I left it at that. Two weeks later you dig up the thread basically calling me clueless, thats pretty much the definition of belittlement. And what was it for? What did you gain by doing that? Why did you even feel the need?

Did I b**** about the game? Yes, I did a little. Was I mad at the time I made the topic? Obviously. Did I freaking insult people and tear them down for not agreeing with me/sharing my opinon? No, no I did not, so what the hell do you think gives you the justification to come in here and treat me like I somehow personally insulted you? This is almost another week later at this point, now you're back again, this time putting words in my mouth (I never called anyone a fan boy or even remotely put anyone down for liking the game). Yet you on the other hand are here calling me things like idiot, dumbass and generally insulting my intelligence by implying that I'm too impatient and too clueless to play the game anyway.

I'm not even mad at you I'm honestly just sad and confused as to why the hell you felt the need to be so outwardly malicious when I didn't do a single damn thing to you.

Hotel_Security
7 months ago#13
Theres absolutely no need to write an essay insulting me.

You fire at me; I fire back. Pretty easy to figure out here. All's fair in love and war.

I came here with a question, it was answered, I decided this game wasn't for me and I left it at that.

You didn't "have a question." You wanted an excuse to bash the game because, like any immature child, you blamed the gameand not yourself for not doing your research. Far from the first time I've seen it. Your "question" was just a pretense so you could b****.

Two weeks later you dig up the thread basically calling me clueless

"Dug up" the thread? I just started the game, I come to the board of the game I'm currently playing, and this is one of the two active topics right on the top. Not much "digging" needed, bud.

With so little here, why wouldn't I read it and respond? You posted this on a public forum where anyone can read or respond and I did so. If you don't like people commenting on how childish and clueless you are, then maybe you shouldn't post on public forums. This isn't your personal timeline. It's a message board. My post wasn't even directed at you and was to the other people that may read it.

And what was it for? What did you gain by doing that?

You displayed stupid and awful logic, just wanted an excuse to bash the game and wanted to find someone else to blame for your own bad decision. I tend to enjoy pointing out the logical flaws and putting whiny babies like you in their place. It's a sport, really.

Besides, you could say "what was it for?" to your response to me. And to this response that I'm replying to right now. You could say it about anything we post here since 99% of it is pointless drivel for entertainment. We're both posting a forum dedicated to video games...implying that we somehow have better things to do is pretty clueless.

Also, what did you gain by ignoring 85% of the logical things about the game that I said and only focusing on the one or two lines that had name-calling? Are you purposely dumbing down my post to imply it was all one insult. Did you even read the other parts? It was breaking down your logic as well but heaven forbid you focus on that part.

Was I mad at the time I made the topic? Obviously.

Did your anger make you say stupid s*** and use awful logic? Yup.

Also, were you also angry when you called me a fanboy in your first response? Sure looks like it.

So, that's not once, but twice, you'd done something stupid while coming to a board angry. Perhaps you should think about that.

Did I freaking insult people and tear them down for not agreeing with me/sharing my opinon? No, no I did no

Neither did I. I made a little fun of your first post (no different than Supercuaco suggesting you saying a "weird" response), then you responded with an insult to prove to me that, yes, you are the immature dunce I figured you were...so then I had no qualms on ripping the stupid s*** you said.

so what the hell do you think gives you the justification to come in here and treat me like I somehow personally insulted you?

Except you just did and have done so in every response since. I'm supposed to feel bad for mocking you when you do the same thing back? So you can do it and I can't now? Don't be a hypocrite.

(I never called anyone a fan boy)

"Why? Because you can't imagine someone not loving your precious game?"

Yeah, sure, that's not implying I'm a fanboy at all. Don't be back-pedalling now. Stand by what you said. You know what you were saying. I don't even care that much about the insult but this idea that that's not what you were implying is even more insulting.

Hotel_Security
7 months ago#14
calling me things like idiot, dumbass

Aww gee, you think you're gonna be okay?

and generally insulting my intelligence

After your idiot commentary about a game and series you know nothing about combined with your immaturity in your responses, why would I think you were anything else?

I'm not even mad at you I'm honestly just sad and confused

No, I'm pretty sure you're just mad. You wouldn't keep making these awful responses to egg me on if you didn't.

when I didn't do a single damn thing to you.

How typical. Now he's playing the victim card.

-You make a troll post on the dead board of a game because you're angry like a child over a f***ing video game and have to rip on it.
-You display obvious ignorance about the game and the series and act like it's SO horrible that you see a game over screen like this is the first video game you've ever played in your life.
-I make a single line laughing at this display.
-You (despite supposedly being done with the thread) HAD to chime in to make sure you called me a fanboy and made the stupid assertion that the game itself should somehow warn you about every aspect of the gameplay.
-I point out how dumb these comments are as well. Given your rude response, I feel no need to be civil.
-You complete change your "tough guy" tone to one of the poor, poor victim while also completely dropping the subject on the game entirely. Having seen this dog and pony show many times before by various tough-guy-turned-victims, I don't buy it.

You said you were "leaving it at that." You lied because you didn't. Maybe your anger issues made it so you couldn't. No one forced you to make this whiny thread with your phony pretense of a question about a game you already decided you were done with. No one forced you to read this. No one forced you to respond. No one forced you to read my second response. No one forced you to respond AGAIN.

Just like your choice to buy the third game in a series and do ZERO research on the game, no one forced you to respond or read any of this. You act like the victim and yet you have 100% control of this entire sitation. And yet you continue to persist and continue to give me more ammo to shoot with. You're your own worst enemy.

Don't be playing the tough guy role when you can't handle any potential negative responses. Don't start fights you can't finish.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Zero II's Technology Story/Plotcancerino32/21 9:22PM