• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
  3. Everyone's epilogue (END-GAME SPOILERS)

User Info: Flochaos

Flochaos
1 year ago#1
I finished this game just after VLR, and about three days ago, so my memory is still fresh.

When I talked about this game, people often said that they were disapointed everyone's after story wasn't properly given even though we were promised it would be.

While I believe the game did a poor job in that regard, and every character's "epilogue" is up to the player's imagination, there is a directing line for each character.

I'll sum up all the info I have, feel free to discuss it by adding yours or proving points I made are wrong :

999 :
- Ace : still in prison
- Snake : harp player living with Clover (fate may be tied to Clover's), may have been invited to a wedding
- Santa/Aoi : member of crash keys, to be invited to his sister's wedding, might be working on finding the religious fanatic like all of crash keys (no wedding till it happens)
- Clover : was freed from FTS's fake hideout, still works for the government, wasn't kidnapped by Crash Keys for the AB project, might have joined Crash Keys instead to destroy/after destroying FTS real HQ
- Junpei : is bound to marry Akane, remembers Quark so he might encounter him in the future, is a member of Crash keys searching for the fanatic, may actually use his job's network to help, may or may not have stopped drinking is sadness away
- Akane : is bound to marry Junpei, is the leader of Crash keys searching for the fanatic, may finally get her happy ending
- Seven : still a detective, is still in contact with Junpei, may have been invited to his wedding
- Clover : as stated, she still works, is together with her children, at least one of her daughter is working with Clover and Alice, may be invited to the wedding

VLR :
- Sigma (and Diana) : Nothing is stated in the game, but there are two routes possible, him being taken back to VLR's timeline or him staying in his young self, the only real differences is he would lose his memories of ZTD (only to relearn them through Diana/Phi/the morphogenetic field). This future is up to speculations, but I want to believe he lived with Diana and they married, may have encountered Diana's ex-husband (not that it matters, Sigma would protect her), and would have 2 kids born without esper powers or significantly weaker ones.
- Phi : Phi knows her real parents now, but she might actually leave them to create their own family. Her foster parents aren't stated to be dead, and Phi being implied to be her own foster parent, she might actually be still alive if she has Delta's durability. 1904-Phi could reconnect with Sigma and Diana too, everything would go full circle then.
- Carlos : He is stated to be with his sister that was cured, so he actually didn't shoot Delta (if he did he would be in jail). Is waiting to witness his friends' wedding, and will help them to find the fanatic to do so.
- Mira/Eric/Sean : Eric and Mira married in jail (the latter confessed to her crimes), Sean and Eric planned Mira's evasion, they find the transporter. From here I could imagine 4 routes that happen :
A > Mira and Eric transported, they are the ones left in the present, Mira decides to go back in jail to atone for her sins, Eric is arrested because he helped her escape, they live together in prison (maybe).
B > Mira and Eric transported, they are the ones left in the present, Eric convinces Mira she already atoned for her sins, they run away together with Sean and live like a family
C > Mira and Eric transported, they are in the past in another timeline, they stopped the young Mira, they live together in that other timeline, where all of Zero Escape's events may not have happened, which means they would later die (most likely) because of the religious fanatic.

User Info: Flochaos

Flochaos
1 year ago#2
Sorry, I mixed VLR characters with ZTD ones, my bad. And I forgot Alice, who is probably looking to avenge her father by destroying FTS's real HQ. Because Carlos didn't shoot Delta, Alice might learn he is alive too and search him for revenge.
  1. Boards
  2. Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
  3. Everyone's epilogue (END-GAME SPOILERS)
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Zero II's Technology Story/Plotcancerino32/21 9:22PM
Zero II's Technology Story/Plotcancerino32/21 9:22PM