• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 year ago#1
What was Akane doing during the D-END 2 timeline...?
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: ZeroEscape3

ZeroEscape3
1 year ago#2
If she reacted to Junpei's death similarly the second time, probably checking herself into a psych ward?

Honestly, that's about the best explanation I can think of. The underground ward couldn't be THAT hard to find, considering Carlos located it pretty easily after going back in time... Although he did have 10 months, so...

Yeah, honestly, it is kinda a big plot hole. Unless, of course, Zero was working with someone, and Akane was a co-conspirator. But that's ludicrous. Akane would never conspire to kidnap people and subject them to a game for reasons that were ethically questionable and let people die on most timelines just in case one timeline will save lives [and/or allow someone to exist to prevent paradox]. That doesn't sound at all like her. </sarcasm>

If she was in on everything, I'd imagine Akane rescued Sigma and Diana in ten months, asked their children's birthday, and then SHIFTed to the past to tell Delta, because unless Delta really CAN see into the future, (I guess that's more likely to be canon than "aliens did it" was) the fact that Delta could use his birthday as a password is another plot hole.

There is the possibility she SHIFTed, but then you have to wonder where she went and why the other Akane didn't try to save Sigma and Diana.
Posted using GameFlux

Blayshy
1 year ago#3
Maybe Sigma was right, @ZeroEscape3.

ZeroEscape3
1 year ago#4
Blayshy posted...

How so? Right about what?
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

Blayshy
1 year ago#5
ZeroEscape3 posted...
Blayshy posted...

How so? Right about what?

That Zero made sure she forgot about what happened there. She still had the bracelet on when she went through the door.

ZeroEscape3
1 year ago#6
Ah, I see. Well, it could be, since it is such an important timeline. Seems like she would realize something was up, but if her unconscious body was actually carried away by Delta, perhaps she wouldn't know the location.
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

Blayshy
1 year ago#7
But Delta as an adult is dead in that timeline.

ZeroEscape3
1 year ago#8
Blayshy posted...
But Delta as an adult is dead in that timeline.

Also a good point. Possible if he came through the transporter, but he would have had to do a Carlos trick and wait ten months.

I mean, Akane would certainly figure out there must have been a Nonary Game if she was suddenly walking in the desert with no memory of how she got there. But I guess she might direct the rescue effort toward DCOM, not knowing about the existence of the facility.

It is also possible that she was indeed in on it.

My headcanon is that she SHIFTed to the D-END 2 timeline from the timeline where Carlos killed her with an axe, and at that point she was too far gone mentally to consider saving the others. It's a bit of a reach, but within the realm of possibility. In both timelines, Akane had lost Junpei and probably wanted to be in any other timeline. Which also points to the possibility that even if Junpei is NOT brutally murdered, Akane will STILL get psychotically vengeful of those around her if he is killed, and she purposefully left Sigma and Diana to die, perhaps even believing there had been some sort of second vote and D-Team killed Junpei.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

Blayshy
1 year ago#9
Do you think it's possible in any way?

ZeroEscape3
1 year ago#10
Blayshy posted...
Do you think it's possible in any way?

Sorry, it might have been clearer before I edited my post, but is what possible?
Posted using GameFlux
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Zero II's Technology Story/Plotcancerino32/21 9:22PM