• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
  3. Question regarding D team execution

User Info: Leu-kun

Leu-kun
1 year ago#1
Sorry if I recall incorrectly, I just finished the game really late at night, but still gotta know.
almost a second before the collar explodes, sigma and phi propose shifting.. my question is... where? I don't remember they addressing this or it could be than I'm really sleepy

The answer people give may be spoiler to some, so beware.
?

User Info: SirHenryClay14

SirHenryClay14
1 year ago#2
They did not address an exact destination during that scene, to my recollection.
This door is more than it appears to be. It separates who you are from who you can be. You do not have to walk through it. You can run

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
1 year ago#3
Leu-kun posted...

The easiest answer is they jump back to a point right before they were knocked out by the bracelets when the teams were still voting. They end up in a timeline where they thought Diana voted a different way.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.

User Info: SirHenryClay14

SirHenryClay14
1 year ago#4
Amakusa posted...
Leu-kun posted...

The easiest answer is they jump back to a point right before they were knocked out by the bracelets when the teams were still voting. They end up in a timeline where they thought Diana voted a different way.

The problem with that answer is that Sigma and Phi have different memories of how Diana voted, which would suggest they did not both jump from the same timeline. Regardless it's certainly possible that's what one of them did.
This door is more than it appears to be. It separates who you are from who you can be. You do not have to walk through it. You can run
  1. Boards
  2. Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
  3. Question regarding D team execution
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Zero II's Technology Story/Plotcancerino32/21 9:22PM