• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
  3. VLR Question (VLR Spoilers)

User Info: RayTheGamer

RayTheGamer
1 year ago#1
Haven't started ZTD yet. Just beat VLR. So, no ZTD spoilers please. I'm asking this here because VLR board is DEAD.

So, in VLR,
Why was Akane's body found in two branches, but not the last one where we go thru yellow door? Also, in those timelines where Akane's body isn't found, how does Dio get his bracelet. We could assume Kyle swapped with Akane for this timeline since she says so at the true end, but Kyle is never found dead. So, why wasn't either of them found, and how did Dio obtain a bracelet in those timelines?

User Info: badfarmer

badfarmer
1 year ago#2
For Akane's body, I can only assume the true ending (and going through the yellow door) is supposed to be played last. The other two doors shows the events of the original timeline before Phi and Sigma meddle with it, so Akane's death was not prevented.

About Dio's bracelet, Akane probably just gave him her one and tossed him in the elevator. They're really easy to take off if you know how.

And about Kyle, why would Kyle be dead? She probably just took off his costume, put it on herself and moved him off into a secret room.

User Info: RayTheGamer

RayTheGamer
1 year ago#3
badfarmer posted...
For Akane's body, I can only assume the true ending (and going through the yellow door) is supposed to be played last. The other two doors shows the events of the original timeline before Phi and Sigma meddle with it, so Akane's death was not prevented.

About Dio's braclet, Akane probably just gave him her one and tossed him in the elevator. They're really easy to take off if you know how.

And about Kyle, why would Kyle be dead? She probably just took off his costume, put it on herself and moved him off into a secret room.

I was saying that originally I thought that if Akane's body wasn't found, that would mean she was in K's suit. But, that would mean Kyle took her place, meaning Dio killed him instead. I never meant that it actually happened. That was just my theory that turned out false once I thought about it cuz Kyle is never found dead either. Thanks for answering question

User Info: ZeroEscape3

ZeroEscape3
1 year ago#4
A few miscellaneous notes on this:
It seems to me that Sigma and Phi would've been unable to save Akane if her body had been found, so it's a bootstrap paradox.
And presumably that "secret room" was the "tu fui ego eris" pod in the B Gardens.

It's weird that Sigma never actually uses the aluminum foil trick after learning it from Luna. I guess it wasn't at a critical enough moment for him to send the knowledge over the morphogenetic field, but it certainly makes certain parts (saving K and Phi, not dying after Dio forces you to ally for the Axelavir) seem like they should be unlockable before they are.
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

User Info: Quantum_cat

Quantum_cat
1 year ago#5
RayTheGamer, it sounds like you haven't finished the game yet. After the garden scene there is a new part you can play, that occurs before the elevators. So you can see what happens.
  1. Boards
  2. Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
  3. VLR Question (VLR Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Zero II's Technology Story/Plotcancerino32/21 9:22PM