• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God Eater Resurrection
  3. A Question About the BGM Archive in the Japanese Release

User Info: RosenkreutzXIII

RosenkreutzXIII
7 months ago#1
I had a question regarding the BGM Archive in the Japanese release of the game. In the English BGM Archive there's a track titled "Familiar Scenery," but on the official soundtrack the title of this song is "ヒトの温もり" which would instead translate to something along the lines of "A Person's Warmth" or "Human Warmth." Overall the translations featured in the English BGM Archive appear to be pretty faithful with only some minor liberties taken. I'm aware of a couple small changes such as '猿神の鼓動" being translated as "Feral Pulse" instead of something more literal like "Monkey God's Heartbeat" or how "蝶よ華よ" (which I think would mean "butterflies and flowers") was simply called "Cherished."

Regardless, I was curious to know if the Japanese BGM Archive title for "Nostalgic Scenery" was still "ヒトの温もり" or something else. I wanted to know if they simply changed the title entirely for the English release (which would be odd considering the other BGM titles don't deviate nearly as much) or if the BGM had a different title in the JP BGM Archive (which would also be weird seeing as it already has a preexisting name) and the English translation actually was faithful. Unfortunately, I can't find any footage of the Japanese BGM Archive online and there's no Japanese options in the English release so I can't simply go and find out for myself, but perhaps there's someone here who happens to own the Japanese release that could answer my question.
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: RosenkreutzXIII

RosenkreutzXIII
6 months ago#2
I managed to find out the answer, surpringly it seems that the track title was changed in the Japanese BGM Archive for some unknown reason as it's now called "見慣れた景色" which would indeed translate to "Nostalgic Scenery."
  1. Boards
  2. God Eater Resurrection
  3. A Question About the BGM Archive in the Japanese Release
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Lenka utsugi code please? General2 Answers
What weapons are devine weapons? General2 Answers
So whats new .? General3 Answers
What drops Hot barrel? Side Quest1 Answer
Where do you get Wild Barrels? Side Quest2 Answers