• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God Eater Resurrection
  3. Finally figured a way to deal with F. Kongou with sniper/pierce set up

User Info: Davincross

Davincross
2 years ago#1
So I finally figured a way of getting through F. kongou with my sniper/pierce set up. My blade, whether it be chevalier or gem sword, was really doing nothing, so I switched to a long blade, the Gravebro.

It's Impulse edge is pretty unique (to me). It's a series of radials that go from top to bottom. which is F. Kongou's weakness. And the damage of the sword is either crush or slash (don't remember rn)

Anyhow key point, I can rock my sniper overpowered HDH and still have a radial for F. Kongou. In another post, I talk about impulse edge, it really is a "Melee gun"

User Info: Davincross

Davincross
2 years ago#2
Unfortunately still out of luck with sekhmet even with this set up.

But all things considered and while I get gun-envy everytime I see a meteor or Kaboom one-shot a sekhmet with hidden attack, I think overall the sniper HDH is just too much easier than blast constant refill. Then with the radial, it covers the other enemy besides sekhmet that sniper is bad at.

And lastly re: blast, there are still a few enemies (or at least one) that blasts guns seem really bad at like polar kongou - unless I just don't know how to defeat him superfast w blast, whereas sniper may not be great with sekhmet but it does still work, just slower than one-shoting.
  1. Boards
  2. God Eater Resurrection
  3. Finally figured a way to deal with F. Kongou with sniper/pierce set up
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Lenka utsugi code please? General2 Answers
What weapons are devine weapons? General2 Answers
So whats new .? General3 Answers
What drops Hot barrel? Side Quest1 Answer
Where do you get Wild Barrels? Side Quest2 Answers