• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God Eater Resurrection
  3. Finally beat Storm Baptism - Sariel

User Info: Davincross

Davincross
3 years ago#1
Sariel seems to be one more of the very few enemies HDH doesn't work well on... and my gear was lagging behind but I made a modification to the bullet I created for chi You and finally go it into a down-build OP-down-build OP cycle. Dag that took some time but got SSS+!

As my naming scheme goes, I simply call this "Sariel-Head" - ok bullet but seems to hit Sariel's head fairly consistently.

43 OP
1-SS Deco Laser: straight/short, 90 degrees up
2---When 1 fades, M Control: Aim at Foe/Normal Time, 90 degrees down
3-----0.2 sec after 2, L Shot: Straight/Short
4-------When 3 hits, M Shot: Straight/Point-blank
5-----0.5 sec after 2, L Shot: Straight/Short
6-------When 5 hits, M Shot: Straight/Point-blank
7---------When 6 hits, S Rapid: Rapid/Normal
8---------When 6 hits, S Rapid: Rapid/Normal

User Info: Davincross

Davincross
3 years ago#2
Just realized a great strategy for beating Sariel - I'm using HDH when it's down on the ground, not when it's flying in the air.

Playing GEB for so long I was always doing the shoot Sariel to get it down on the ground --> run in to replenish OP --> shoot to get it down cycle but I just tried the HDH on Sariel while it was on the ground and man, every shot connected, hit for about 3000 hp while my sword hits for 200 hp. And with a full clip, I can fire 3 HDH's in a row, so the strategy is use "Sariel: head" to get the creature down -> use HDH once its on the ground and it's cut my time down by half, which seems insane that it's that much quicker.
  1. Boards
  2. God Eater Resurrection
  3. Finally beat Storm Baptism - Sariel
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Lenka utsugi code please? General2 Answers
What weapons are devine weapons? General2 Answers
So whats new .? General3 Answers
What drops Hot barrel? Side Quest1 Answer
Where do you get Wild Barrels? Side Quest2 Answers