• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God Eater Resurrection
  3. Something really weird happened to me

User Info: ekisperto

ekisperto
3 years ago#1
Hello guys, I have the Japanese version of the game and finished the game few hours ago, but before that I was having nightmares to beat Blitz Hannibal and Arius Nova and then I've followed some bullets recipes, but only some of them are in Japanese, most of them are in English and I was struggling to edit them, so I decided to get borrowed the US version of the game with my friend yesterday just to make an excel table with the description of all bullets.

Ok, I put the game, started it and... bling "God Arc Compatible" popped, my reaction at first was "yay, I'll plat it later when I finish the Japanese version" and today I decided to sync my trophies and I didn't see two separated lists of the game, so I checked the only list I found and... the "God Arc Compatible" trophy has overwritten my previous trophy that was in Japanese and I got it last year lol, and now the trophies pop in English and all their descriptions as well.

Most games share the same trophy set, others like the Musou, Disgaea and Steins;Gate series have different and stack, but overwriting trophies is new.
I don't agree nor disagree, much by the contrary, I think that the important is what matters.
  1. Boards
  2. God Eater Resurrection
  3. Something really weird happened to me
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Lenka utsugi code please? General2 Answers
What weapons are devine weapons? General2 Answers
So whats new .? General3 Answers
What drops Hot barrel? Side Quest1 Answer
Where do you get Wild Barrels? Side Quest2 Answers