• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God Eater Resurrection
  3. Giveaway EU GE:Res Code...

User Info: SolemnDivide

SolemnDivide
4 years ago#1
My friend got me the EU physical version of GE2RB awhile back but I'm a US PSN user so I can't really make use of the GE:Res code so if anyone wants we can do a simple trade of something or I can just give it away for free to whoever I feel wants it the most. It just feels like a waste to have it sit around and not be used at all haha

Sorry if this isn't what the board can be used for but I might as well give it a shot I thought

P.S. Note that if you want the code to use you have to be an EU PSN user otherwise it won't register
PSN ID: Swole_Rose Nintendo Friend Code:
Currently Playing: GE2RB

User Info: ShiroYuuki

ShiroYuuki
4 years ago#2
Wow really? You're giving your GE:R code?
I'll just be here if you ever feel like giving it to somebody who uses EU account ^_^

But dood, you're being very generous
d(>u<)b

~Shiro Yuuki

User Info: SolemnDivide

SolemnDivide
4 years ago#3
ShiroYuuki posted...
Wow really? You're giving your GE:R code?
I'll just be here if you ever feel like giving it to somebody who uses EU account ^_^

But dood, you're being very generous
d(>u<)b

~Shiro Yuuki

I don't know about giving me so much credit but in all seriousness it's better someone uses it than nobody using it is how I see it lol
PSN ID: Swole_Rose Nintendo Friend Code:
Currently Playing: GE2RB
  1. Boards
  2. God Eater Resurrection
  3. Giveaway EU GE:Res Code...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Lenka utsugi code please? General2 Answers
What weapons are devine weapons? General2 Answers
So whats new .? General3 Answers
What drops Hot barrel? Side Quest1 Answer
Where do you get Wild Barrels? Side Quest2 Answers