Finally data pack 3 and roster updates on the 24th

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
  3. Finally data pack 3 and roster updates on the 24th

User Info: OZ_Archangel

OZ_Archangel
2 years ago#1
Took them long enough sheesh, another week till we get it. Legit Im counting the seconds I love this game that much
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great \_O__/ >>>> l__O__l "YES"."YES"

User Info: n_uk2009

n_uk2009
2 years ago#2
It seems to me like it's selected teams that have updated kits not the entire 24 teams in Euro 2016... Does anyone else realise this? Can anyone else confirm for example Sweden, their kit is still the one I uploaded via PES Universe and even when set back to default it's not anything official...

The updated player faces look incredible as always though and additional boots is nice touch!
PSN: neddo11 iOS: n3ddo11
Devices: PS4, iPhone 6 64GB & iPad Air 16GB

User Info: OZ_Archangel

OZ_Archangel
2 years ago#3
yep Ive noticed it too. I also have this feeling that the rain effect and jersey being wet from the rains got an upgrade. it could be just me but I swear it seems more life like and almost almost on the level of mgsgz
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great \_O__/ >>>> l__O__l "YES"."YES"
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
  3. Finally data pack 3 and roster updates on the 24th
  • Topic Archived