• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
  3. Do you believe people who downloaded the free version will...

User Info: streetfighter76

streetfighter76
2 years ago#21
No one...??? o_O
Is it because it's a forbidden subject here?

streetfighter76
2 years ago#22
Now looking at the leaderboards... It's obvious that A LOT of people did that. >_>

Even if I deeply enjoy this game, I feel Konami deserves what happened; they took the "EA route" but I'm quite sure they have a considerably smaller team working on PES than all the people who work for the FIFA games.

I bet that if something like that would've happened to EA, they'd fix it in a couple weeks or even less.
I asked here about the "free version" people... I kinda believe that A LOT of them were penalized in a more severe way than us, the ones who bought the game.

User Info: xmen

xmen
2 years ago#23
A lot of ppl did what?
You feel konami deserved what happened.. what do you mean, what happened to konami?

Not trolling you, just wanted clarification to understand what you're talking about.

Quick question, when you substitute a player into the game at 80 minutes, does that count as the player playing that game?
(I haven't really sub anyone cos didn't want to waste 1 game of their contract if they're only gonna be on for a few minutes)

streetfighter76
2 years ago#24
Something related to the SIM mode; they fixed it so that's not important anymore.

(Even though it RUINED sim mode leaderboards and ppl made tons of GP with it... That's why everyone has a super team right now so in a way, it kinda ruined the online for some people as well because you won't see anything but people using super stars in high Divisions)

And maybe you already found out the answer but yes...
Even if you substitute a player in the last minutes of a match, the substitute consumes 1 contract.

xmen
2 years ago#25
Yeah thats why I don't sub in this game.
The stupid contract thing makes it not worth subbing and waste a contract for a few minutes on the ground.

I wish I knew about this glitch for GP cos it be good to have a superstar team.
But they probably patched it before they released the free version for ppl to download so we missed out.

streetfighter76
2 years ago#26
I'm completely sure that a LOT of "free version" players found out about this and made tons of GP as well...

I believe this is what hurt Konami the most :
They thought there was going to be an easy opportunity to score money from microtransactions here and there with all these "free version" people around the World; then the news about this bug spreads like a wild fire and they lost all those chances because a LOT of people did this bug for hours and days.

Only the people who are not into the game as much couldn't take advantage of it because at some point, the info was available in many YouTube videos.

xmen
2 years ago#27
Nope I got the free version and i don't know about this thing to make tons of GP.

Can you PM me what they did cos I have no idea and can't find it on YouTube.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
  3. Do you believe people who downloaded the free version will...
  • Topic Archived