I feel bad for anyone who bought this game, coming from a PES fan

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
  3. I feel bad for anyone who bought this game, coming from a PES fan

User Info: Dunk1970

Dunk1970
2 years ago#41
CaIiber345 posted...
I just came here as a casual soccer fan interested in picking up FIFA or PES...

Caliber345's suggestion is a good one, as it costs no money. Especially if you want to play online mostly. Be aware though that if the mechanics feel good to you and you prefer playing offline against AI, that there are some very good modes that you can only play with the paid version. eg Master League and Become a Legend.
Ignoring the troll with his two accounts : bh80cz01 and asdlasdl

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
2 years ago#42
Dunk1970 posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
I just came here as a casual soccer fan interested in picking up FIFA or PES...

Caliber345's suggestion is a good one, as it costs no money. Especially if you want to play online mostly. Be aware though that if the mechanics feel good to you and you prefer playing offline against AI, that there are some very good modes that you can only play with the paid version. eg Master League and Become a Legend.

I'm really only interested in solo play. Unless there is online co-op and I can play on someone's team with them...

Is player fatigue locked or can I manipulate that? Thanks.
"Your words are as empty as your future. I am the Vanguard of your destruction." Sovereign
Now: Mass Effect 2, DC Bikes, Skyrim

User Info: OILIX

OILIX
2 years ago#43
for the player fatigue, they will replenish to full if you don't use the player for a certain amount of matches or you can use an item that is given every now and then to replenish in intervals of 50% I think.
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - Pawn Lakshmi | Lv 200 | Fighter

User Info: Dunk1970

Dunk1970
2 years ago#44
OILIX posted...
for the player fatigue, they will replenish to full if you don't use the player for a certain amount of matches or you can use an item that is given every now and then to replenish in intervals of 50% I think.

Magic items being one of many reasons why I stay out of that mode and stick to ML and BaL.

I love the game, but hate that FIFA mode which appears to have taken over the focus of the developers. Thankfully, ML did get an upgrade this year. Hopefully they'll upgrade BaL significantly in PES 2017.

The one good thing to filter down from myClub is team spirit. Though the opposition teams need to suffer team spirit setbacks a bit more often than they do.
Ignoring the troll with his two accounts : bh80cz01 and asdlasdl

User Info: xmen

xmen
2 years ago#45
Yeah I don't like this stupid magic stamina regeneration as well. Doesn't make it realistic.

Should have left it like it was. No stamina drain option for those who don't want it, and a stamina drain for those who like a more realistic team management.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
  3. I feel bad for anyone who bought this game, coming from a PES fan

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived