• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
  3. PES 2016 XBox1 Can't connect to friend while playing private player match lobby?

User Info: PESJunkie

PESJunkie
3 years ago#1
Greetings,
I just started playing PES and it's an amazing game, so much better than FIFA. However I'm having some issues when I got to the Player Match Lobby and create a private player match.
Specifically I go into Player match lobby, then choose a server (EU-01-EN), then i choose a lobby (EN-01), then I create my own private match room that's password protected so my friend and I can play. Once I send him the invite the system tells my "unable to join match".
I basically can't connect with my friend in a private player match and instead I have to use the quick match function which doesn't always match me with my friend. Is there something wrong with the private player match lobby room creation or is there a better way you guys have fond to connect to your friends??

I really appreciate any help you guys can provide.

Thank you!!
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
  3. PES 2016 XBox1 Can't connect to friend while playing private player match lobby?
  • Topic Archived