• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Heavy Rain
  3. Very good game, horrible ending(s?)

User Info: NowhereMan87

NowhereMan87
3 years ago#1
Well, I've just beaten this for the first time and it went down like this: I decided to let Ethan take that poison. But since I didn't kill that drug dealer earlier I did not get the full adress so I had to guess from three options where his son was and well I guessed wrong.

As Norman I apparently failed too many QTE's (especially the ones where you're supposed to move the controller around is a b|tch sometimes) which led to Normans Death, but at least I managed to save Shaun but the killer still got away.

Immediately after that I felt like a ass for completely screwing up. I would have expected a really bad ending for letting the Origami killer escape and I was pretty sure Ethan would also die after drinking that poisened water.

But what does the game give me instead? Lauren killing the Origami Killer after 'finding out that you haven't hired by any of the victims parents and bla bla bla' and Ethan living a happy life with his new girlfriend and his son in a new appartment, yeah of course. Sorry, but that's completely lame.

This and the (sometimes) weird controls prevent me from giving this game 5/5

User Info: TheGrowlanser

TheGrowlanser
3 years ago#2
Why is it lame? If Shaun lives then Ethan will always get a happy ending unless he dies.
And I will pray for her. I will call her name out loud. I would bleed for her. If I could only see her now.

User Info: NowhereMan87

NowhereMan87
3 years ago#3
It's lame because it's a happy ending even though I screwed up totally.
  1. Boards
  2. Heavy Rain
  3. Very good game, horrible ending(s?)
  • Topic Archived