• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Heavy Rain
  3. No taxidermist?

User Info: divine_hyoga

divine_hyoga
3 years ago#1
It's this true?

User Info: kc44135

kc44135
3 years ago#2
Yeah, as far as I can tell, no taxidermist. :(
Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X, RE0 HD, The Witcher 3, and Bloodborne.

User Info: divine_hyoga

divine_hyoga
3 years ago#3
We should do a online petition telling they about put in with a free DLC patch.

kc44135
3 years ago#4
divine_hyoga posted...
We should do a online petition telling they about put in with a free DLC patch.

Well, there'd be no harm in trying, I suppose. We're not the only ones upset about this either. There's a huge thread on the PS4 board with a bunch of people talking about it. Including all previously released DLC is standard practice in remasters, and not including it in what's supposed to be the definitive version of the game is... well, it's kinda disgusting, to be honest. There's no real reason for it's exclusion either, as far as I can tell, just laziness. Really a shame, since Heavy Rain deserves better, Imo.

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
3 years ago#5
What is this?

kc44135
3 years ago#6
sadiztic666 posted...
What is this?

Taxidermist? It was a post-release DLC for Heavy Rain, starring Madison Paige. It's short, and not really essential, but even so, it's a piece of content from the original game that missing in this port. That kinda sucks when this is supposed to be the definitive version of the game, because I really don't think it can be with missing content.

User Info: ragnarok01

ragnarok01
3 years ago#7
the f*** it doesn't have the extras?
3DS Friend code 5129-4017-5464
VITA mustard race http://imgur.com/mGQ7Rmj. HDN Collection http://imgur.com/a/TvN3R

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
3 years ago#8
kc44135 posted...
sadiztic666 posted...
What is this?

Taxidermist? It was a post-release DLC for Heavy Rain, starring Madison Paige. It's short, and not really essential, but even so, it's a piece of content from the original game that missing in this port. That kinda sucks when this is supposed to be the definitive version of the game, because I really don't think it can be with missing content.

Oh it was DLC. Damn. That sucks. Im really enjoying this game.

User Info: captpluto99

captpluto99
3 years ago#9
That's really strange they didn't include it. I got the PS3 Move Director's Cut version a couple of years ago and it's there. It's on Youtube at least for people to see.

User Info: Sorugue

Sorugue
3 years ago#10
The issue was largely that the DLC series was incomplete. Sony wanted Quantum Dream to make all the DLC Playstation Move compatible, out of the blue. Problem was most of the said DLC was too far along in the process that it would have cost too much to go back and essentially change the games coding, ultimately they could not reach an agreement so the plans for the DLC were scrapped. I doubt they wanted to bother with including the DLC if the series was never completed.
Currently playing : Xenoblade Chronicles X, Tales of Zestria, WWE 2k16, Assassins Creed: Syndicate , SMT: Digital Devil Saga, Sims 4, Suikoden 2
  1. Boards
  2. Heavy Rain
  3. No taxidermist?
  • Topic Archived