• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. I Am Setsuna
  3. Things that affect combos

User Info: slipd2

slipd2
1 year ago#1
It seemed like combo damage only depended on the character that starts the combo, but I just tested that the support spritnites spiritual harmony (high mp = more power) and perpetual fortitude (low sp = more power) on other characters in the combo do increase the combo's damage. Like for Grand Cross, if all 3 characters with max mp equip spiritual harmony, it does more damage than if only the combo's initiator equips spiritual harmony, but that's not true for plenty of supports like resonance, light bit, and physical pride.

What other things on characters aside from the initiator affect combo damage? So far it seems that buffs, weapons, the combo power flux (maybe all command fluxes?), and some support spritnites don't, but I'm guessing similar spritnites that increase power with higher/lower hp/mp/sp are exceptions.
(message deleted)

User Info: slipd2

slipd2
1 year ago#3
Just tested that Eternal Void (food = more power) is also an exception. Also noticed that all of these exceptional spritnite have increasing/increases "the power of actions" in the spritnite's in-game description, so I'm guessing all supports with that in the description are exceptions and equipping them on all characters involved in the combo increases combo damage more than if only the character starting the combo equips them.

Also tested that along with combo power, momentum power flux also doesn't matter on other characters in the combo, so I'm assuming that nothing matters on other characters except for "power of actions" supports.
  1. Boards
  2. I Am Setsuna
  3. Things that affect combos
  • Topic Archived