• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. I Am Setsuna
  3. Question about talisman and flux bonus

User Info: captainjeff87

captainjeff87
1 year ago#1
I'm confused as to how flux bonuses work.

Some of them are obvious like critical hit or MP consumed.

Others are really vague though. What is dying power or momentary defense?

Also is it random which ability the bonus applies to? For example Endir can only get a critical hit bonus by using cyclone.
PSN: CaptainJeff87 (please say Gfaqs in friend request msg)

User Info: optimusmart

optimusmart
1 year ago#2
captainjeff87 posted...
I'm confused as to how flux bonuses work.

Some of them are obvious like critical hit or MP consumed.

Others are really vague though. What is dying power or momentary defense?

Also is it random which ability the bonus applies to? For example Endir can only get a critical hit bonus by using cyclone.

Anything you have come across in the game, you can usually find info on in the Snow Chronicles submenu. If you look in the Spritnite tab in the Snow Chronicles, there should be a section on each of these, and each section will detail what tou have discovered so far and what they do

To answer ur questions though:

I believe dying power increases the power of actions when ur hp is low

And think momentary defense allows you to use momentum to reduce damage. Each flux means more damage is reduced with it

The momentum effects for different techs are all fixed, each tech can provide a different effect, thats all. The Snow Chronicles section will explain all techs and even there momentum effects

Unscathed Power is a good flux for combo teammates because it increase combo power, even when the combo is initiated by another character

These 'perfect' fluxes that are always advised, I personally dont find convenient as they take a lot of time to setup fully to reap maximum benefits

Basic Tech Power x 6 and Unscathed Power x 4 on Endir, and Unscathed Power x 4 on other characters is perhaps best least amount of effort setup.
You haven't set a signature for the message boards yet
  1. Boards
  2. I Am Setsuna
  3. Question about talisman and flux bonus
  • Topic Archived