Is this game worth 30.00$?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NieR: Automata
  3. Is this game worth 30.00$?

User Info: jedgar33797

jedgar33797
1 month ago#21
Sold...
XBL / PSN: jedgar33797
Analog, digital, stereo, mono I don't care, GTA is a hard act to follow.

User Info: neccis

neccis
1 month ago#22
jedgar33797 posted...
Sold...

You're going to have a super time!
PSN: siccen_
splits open to reveal jam

User Info: JMartin1983

JMartin1983
1 month ago#23
Just got this as well and this game is truly fantastic so far. Sure the sidequests can get a little tedious but the overall game is lots of fun. It helps that the game is actually different from most of what comes out today and it feels like you're playing a video game and not trying to replicate real life.

User Info: jedgar33797

jedgar33797
1 month ago#24
neccis posted...
jedgar33797 posted...
Sold...

You're going to have a super time!

Yeah, I've put this game off for far too long.
XBL / PSN: jedgar33797
Analog, digital, stereo, mono I don't care, GTA is a hard act to follow.

User Info: KineticxSoul

KineticxSoul
1 month ago#25
CountDread posted...
You convinced me. I love games with good stories. Don't care for graphics(Butts lol) ect. Just a great story is what I like. Combat is second. Thank you very much. Have beat Draken 1-3 but never played Nier. Hyped to play this. Thanks again, and Game On!

I LOVE Drakengard and if you do too, then this is without a doubt worth $30. You're in for a treat, my friend.
I'm just a filthy casual...

User Info: SupremeLord5050

SupremeLord5050
1 month ago#26
It's worth $100
Go make some new disaster, thats what I'm counting on, You're someone else's problem, now I only want you gone
3ds fc: 2406-5240-2172

User Info: daedalusfalls

daedalusfalls
1 month ago#27
I think it's definitely worth $30. I picked it up yesterday, and I already have about 10 hours into it, and I have barely scratched the surface of it's content. The story is thought provoking, and the combat is skillful and enjoyable! I would definitely pick it up. Especially if you enjoy the combat in other Platinum games. Have fun!

User Info: Mr_Takisuteni

Mr_Takisuteni
1 month ago#28
2B's butt is worth all the bucks. You can view the butt from various angles at different environments.
PSN/NS: Takiowns
Currently playing: Bravely Default + Horizon Zero Dawn
  1. Boards
  2. NieR: Automata
  3. Is this game worth 30.00$?
  • Topic Archived