Anyone listen to the soundtrack for fun?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NieR: Automata
  3. Anyone listen to the soundtrack for fun?

User Info: lamedude45

lamedude45
4 months ago#1
I find myself looking up the soundtrack at work and listening to it all the way through. Never has a game left such a lasting, sonic impression on me! Love it!
I'm so bored, probably.
PSN: Lion-whelp

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
4 months ago#2
Yeah, i've done it ever since Drakengard 1. All of Taro's games always have fantastic soundtracks
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!

User Info: Spinder1

Spinder1
4 months ago#3
Absolutely. It’s my second most listened to soundtrack of the past few years of gaming after Undertale. The music is amazingly well integrated into the game but it’s fantastic to listen to by itself as well. One of my favorite OSTs ever for sure.
Let him be king over charred bones and cooked meat. Let him be the king of ashes

User Info: xfyrenx

xfyrenx
4 months ago#4
Of course. The soundtrack is amazing, and I very often listen to it while working.
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier

User Info: lamedude45

lamedude45
4 months ago#5
xfyrenx posted...
Of course. The soundtrack is amazing, and I very often listen to it while working.

same
I'm so bored, probably.
PSN: Lion-whelp

User Info: VETO9999

VETO9999
4 months ago#6
listen to it everyday
My best girls: Nitocris(FGO),Wang Yi(DW),Kai(SW),Luka Megurine,KOS-MOS,Homura(SK),Momiji(NG),Beatrix(FFIX),Tsubasa Hanekawa

User Info: ufara

ufara
4 months ago#7
It's why i bought the soundtrack.
An opinion doesn't mean much if you don't try to back it up.
If it looks like I'm s*** posting, I'm probably s*** posting.

User Info: JCuster

JCuster
4 months ago#8
It is pretty good. The two tracks with and without vocals during the goliath battle are great.
Only if you say the word "Monkey."

User Info: Samaellives91

Samaellives91
4 months ago#9
I listen to the soundtrack while wondering around Mother Base in MGSV, and while roaming in Rebel Galaxy. It fits MGS pretty well, especially Alien Manifestation.
Insert Deep/funny/nonsensical signature here.

User Info: Finis-XII

Finis-XII
4 months ago#10
I loved the music and Emi Evans singing so much that I bought the soundtracks for both NieR games. So yeah.
"This close, I can hear your heart beating. Thump, thump...that's how you sound... <3" - Chie
https://m.imgur.com/gfiAZKK
  1. Boards
  2. NieR: Automata
  3. Anyone listen to the soundtrack for fun?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived