• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. NieR: Automata
  3. stuff to sell?

User Info: kyton007

kyton007
2 years ago#1
I got some material items that say "can be sell" or "change for money" ... are they only for sell or should i keep them to upgarde stuff at some point?
Its my first playtrough and im pretty noob stiil :)
PSN ID ~ Militoo
Dragon's Dogma Pawn ~ Harukonamimi Ranger 151 !!

User Info: GSenjou

GSenjou
2 years ago#2
Anything that says *can be sold for money* is purely meant to be sold.

kyton007
2 years ago#3
thanks m8! Its done ;)
PSN ID ~ Militoo

User Info: flaremmm

flaremmm
2 years ago#4
Except Meat. One Moose Meat and one Boar Meat are used for a sidequest
"Sephiroth, Have you Lost weight?"

User Info: Rydain

Rydain
2 years ago#5
I suggest holding onto desert roses as well. The game will mark the needed number on your map for a particular sidequest, but if you already have some to start, you can save yourself time backtracking through an annoying area.
~ http://rydain.org/ ~
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." -Willy Wonka

User Info: Martin Pagan

Martin Pagan
2 years ago#6
flaremmm posted...
Except Meat. One Moose Meat and one Boar Meat are used for a sidequest

Those are so easy to get that there's no point hanging onto them. There are tons of animals where you get the quest.
"Kirubeshi! Kirubeshi! Kirubeshi! Muteki no Madara Oni!" - Neko Zamurai song
XBL/PSN gamertag: Poganin | FC: 1736 - 3208 - 7185

User Info: Rowde

Rowde
2 years ago#7
One thing...

I believe all those things that can be sold for money become even more valuable as you progress through the game. Their values definitely go up, but not sure if they go up as you start each Route, or if their values actually change between Chapters.

So... I suggest that if you don't necessarily need the money atm, hold on to the items until you do, cuz you will be able to sell them for even more later.

User Info: bigmalky

bigmalky
2 years ago#8
Fish. You can pretty much catch them all easily anyway and you can make a fortune on them alone.

There's also no challenge to it this time, so just go press x in some water for 20 min now and again.

kyton007
2 years ago#9
Wow thanks for all the tips :D

bigmalky posted...
Fish. You can pretty much catch them all easily anyway and you can make a fortune on them alone.

There's also no challenge to it this time, so just go press x in some water for 20 min now and again.

Damn this... one npc (Pirada in spanish) send me a email telling me to eat her fish (mmm)... when i did i take the "K" ending... totally anoying since i didnt save the game like 30 mins before >___>
PSN ID ~ Militoo

User Info: bigmalky

bigmalky
2 years ago#10
kyton007 posted...
Wow thanks for all the tips :D

bigmalky posted...

Damn this... one npc (Pirada in spanish) send me a email telling me to eat her fish (mmm)... when i did i take the "K" ending... totally anoying since i didnt save the game like 30 mins before >___>

Ah yeah... Don't eat the mackerel.
  1. Boards
  2. NieR: Automata
  3. stuff to sell?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A