• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NieR: Automata
  3. Easy way to level up

User Info: Xionide

Xionide
2 years ago#1
This has probably already been mentioned, I just found an easy (really easy actually) way to level up, you also get money from it and items/materials, best part you can do it for as long as you want, well, or at least till your fingers can't take it anymore.

I dont know the boss's name, POSSIBLE BOSS SPOILER

It's in the place of the naked android like cloning boss, after you defeat it and do what you gotta do, if you go back there there's a seemingly infinite number of machines that just keep spawning, not talking about one, two or three at a time, but a bugger load at a time, both the huge ones and normal size ones, decent exp from it too. just figured id share it for the new players such as myself.
If you think I care then you're mistaken!

User Info: dragonkyn20

dragonkyn20
2 years ago#2
It is a decent place, but the suicide bots can really screw your day up if you're not paying attention.
PSN: dragonkyn20; FFXIV Balmung: Kairo Fujima
If I die, don't hold it against me. I used to be a Dragoon.

Xionide
2 years ago#3
True enough, ive gone from level 16 to 27 so far in this place, seems worth the risk

User Info: dragonkyn20

dragonkyn20
2 years ago#4
Just as long as you save like every few levels, you should be fine. The moment you start thinking 'Nah, I got this' that's when you can kiss everything goodbye.
PSN: dragonkyn20; FFXIV Balmung: Kairo Fujima
If I die, don't hold it against me. I used to be a Dragoon.

Xionide
2 years ago#5
Been doing that every few levels, touch wood it's all gone to plan so far

now ive said that, you watch..
  1. Boards
  2. NieR: Automata
  3. Easy way to level up
  • Topic Archived