• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
  3. One player lost a save. What to do?

User Info: Marjugs1

Marjugs1
4 months ago#1
I've been playing this game locally with a couple of friends (one cart) and nearly finished it but one friend has lost his save.

Now when we play, we all have to start from the first level.

Is there anyway to continue where we left off based on my primary save? I really don't want to start again.

User Info: Shedinjask012

Shedinjask012
4 months ago#2
Possibly have your friend use download play. Sadly, they'd need to do either all the levels again, or possibly just need the experience as opposed to the stats. With no friends with this locally, I'm just guessing, so your idea is as good as mine.
3ds: 0619-9603-2820, username Shedinjask Ultra Sun Ign: T-T
Triforce heroes ign: Failure

User Info: DarkChozoGhost

DarkChozoGhost
4 months ago#3
You can just redo the 4th level of each realm. That lets you go on the the next ones.
My sister's dog bit a hole in my Super Mario Land cartridge. It still works though - Skye Reynolds
3DS FC: 3239-5612-0115

User Info: Steriowave55555

Steriowave55555
4 months ago#4
no thats wrong make him play single mode to your level

User Info: Meteordragon10

Meteordragon10
3 months ago#5
If you're playing download play, you can only continue off of where the person with the cart was last. Therefore if he lost his save completely, you all must start over from the beginning again. As the above user said; just play the 4th level in every area (the boss) until you get to whatever level you were on last time. It shouldn't take too long to get back your progress if you know how to defeat them already.
Unless I state otherwise, assume by default everything I am saying is merely an opinion.

User Info: DarkChozoGhost

DarkChozoGhost
3 months ago#6
Wait, you only have one cart?

You could just have him select the random options and it'll go to the levle you pick
My sister's dog bit a hole in my Super Mario Land cartridge. It still works though - Skye Reynolds
3DS FC: 3239-5612-0115
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
  3. One player lost a save. What to do?
  • Topic Archived