• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
  3. Anyone interested in help? Sick of randos

User Info: Shedinjask012

Shedinjask012
5 months ago#1
So I'm ok at this game. Not great, but good enough to solo the den of trials. With a LOT of patience. However, I don't have the patience for online randos. If anyone would like to play, I can help you get mats, finish challenges, maybe not the timed ones but I'll give it a shot, or basically anything. I love this game, and would like an excuse to play it more often. Let me know if you're interested.
3ds: 0619-9603-2820, username Shedinjask Ultra Sun Ign: T-T
Triforce heroes ign: Failure

User Info: CaptainSprink

CaptainSprink
5 months ago#2
I dunno, being able to solo the Den of Trials sounds pretty great to me...

Anyway, do a lot of people still play this game? I was thinking about whether I should get it again if I reacquire a 3DS.
Never take anything I say too seriously.

Shedinjask012
5 months ago#3
CaptainSprink posted...
I dunno, being able to solo the Den of Trials sounds pretty great to me...

Anyway, do a lot of people still play this game? I was thinking about whether I should get it again if I reacquire a 3DS.

@CaptainSprink Well, I did follow the guide, (abused the hammer suit lol) and I'd pick it back up if I can get friends to play with.

User Info: Dying_2_Liv3

Dying_2_Liv3
5 months ago#4
Are there any Discords for this game still active (if region is important: Europe)?

I play this game sometimes, when I play with one friend, we have trouble finding the third person.

Shedinjask012
5 months ago#5
Dying_2_Liv3 posted...
Are there any Discords for this game still active (if region is important: Europe)?

I play this game sometimes, when I play with one friend, we have trouble finding the third person.

@Dying_2_Liv3 Probably. I had to delete Discord for lack of space, but respond quickly to pms here. Anyways, if you're interested, feel free to pm me.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
  3. Anyone interested in help? Sick of randos
  • Topic Archived