• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: wes174

wes174
1 year ago#1
I really like this game, the mechanics and game play are extremely solid and the way you totem makes it feel more interactive with other players then something like monster hunter.

So anything kind of close to this game with a online?

User Info: Crocakahn

Crocakahn
1 year ago#2
Not online, and I’ve never done the multi-player, but Four Swords Adventure for GameCube. It was made during the time of GameBoy Advance and a cable that could connect it to the the GC to use as a controller. You didn’t need it to play single player, but you needed a cable and GBA for every person playing.

User Info: wes174

wes174
1 year ago#3
Crocakahn posted...
Not online, and I’ve never done the multi-player, but Four Swords Adventure for GameCube. It was made during the time of GameBoy Advance and a cable that could connect it to the the GC to use as a controller. You didn’t need it to play single player, but you needed a cable and GBA for every person playing.

Yeah but no one has that set up and connector cables and its seriously expensive.

Doesnt have to be zelda or even nintendo but this game feels different from most mmo's or what ever and I really like the online aspect.
  • Topic Archived