• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DrugsRBad

DrugsRBad
1 year ago#11
Jihlu posted...
SMEDIA posted...
Jihlu posted...
SMEDIA posted...
JRmagician posted...
I'd be interested if we set a time in advance.

Me too; I’m currently stuck in the Den of Trials; not enough players past even the second level (I’m on the third)

4184-4539-0451

I’m only to the Fortress but if you guys want to set up a time that would be cool. Do you have any time in mind?

I got lucky last night and got up to the Fortress as well. My schedule is pretty much open, so I’m flexible on the time we can play.

Would you want to play again tomorrow around 6:30?

Ok that’s 6:30 your time, right?

User Info: Jihlu

Jihlu
1 year ago#12
SMEDIA posted...
Jihlu posted...
SMEDIA posted...
Jihlu posted...
SMEDIA posted...
JRmagician posted...

Me too; I’m currently stuck in the Den of Trials; not enough players past even the second level (I’m on the third)

4184-4539-0451

I’m only to the Fortress but if you guys want to set up a time that would be cool. Do you have any time in mind?

I got lucky last night and got up to the Fortress as well. My schedule is pretty much open, so I’m flexible on the time we can play.

Yeah. If that works for you?

User Info: DrugsRBad

DrugsRBad
1 year ago#13
Jihlu posted...
SMEDIA posted...
Jihlu posted...
SMEDIA posted...
Jihlu posted...
SMEDIA posted...
JRmagician posted...

4184-4539-0451

Yeah. If that works for you?

Yes it works

User Info: Yee_Dino

Yee_Dino
1 year ago#14
People still organize games for this? Man I wish this game didn't have region locked online play, I might of gotten somewhere.
Be my friend plz FC: 3652-0977-8751
Pokemon Ultra Sun IGN- Maria

User Info: Meteordragon10

Meteordragon10
1 year ago#15
You can still get somewhere by playing with the people in your own region.
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9132-1786 (3DS Name: Kratos), Region: NA/US
Unless I state otherwise, assume by default everything I am saying is merely an opinion.

User Info: Crocakahn

Crocakahn
1 year ago#16
I’m so excited! I got this game a week ago and beat all the basic single player and now i want to multiplayer! Here’s my info, and I’m just gonna start adding you guys. I’m totally down to arrange another time. I’m also in the PST and am pretty flexible.

Friend code: 0276-3347-8014

User Info: JRmagician

JRmagician
1 year ago#17
I could play some next week. Are you two still interested?
One small step can change your life.

User Info: judgeramza

judgeramza
1 year ago#18
i would be up for this if people still playing. Also mario tennis
Chrono trigger is THE best rpg of all time hands down.

User Info: Meteordragon10

Meteordragon10
1 year ago#19
I'd just come to the discord listed on the only still open topic other than this one. You're the only one that's posted here in a month...that should tell you how dead this part of the site is.
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9132-1786 (3DS Name: Kratos), Region: NA/US
Unless I state otherwise, assume by default everything I am saying is merely an opinion.
  • Topic Archived