• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nyahope

nyahope
1 year ago#1
yo, just like everyone else im bored of waiting for players.

my fc is 5129-4784-4611 , say yours below and i will add straight away... lets hopefully get 3 or more people.

User Info: Jihlu

Jihlu
1 year ago#2
Still interested? My fc is 0448-0983-4682

User Info: JRmagician

JRmagician
1 year ago#3
I'd be interested if we set a time in advance.
One small step can change your life.

User Info: DrugsRBad

DrugsRBad
1 year ago#4
JRmagician posted...

Me too; I’m currently stuck in the Den of Trials; not enough players past even the second level (I’m on the third)

4184-4539-0451

Jihlu
1 year ago#5
SMEDIA posted...
JRmagician posted...

Me too; I’m currently stuck in the Den of Trials; not enough players past even the second level (I’m on the third)

4184-4539-0451

I’m only to the Fortress but if you guys want to set up a time that would be cool. Do you have any time in mind?

DrugsRBad
1 year ago#6
Jihlu posted...
SMEDIA posted...
JRmagician posted...

4184-4539-0451

I’m only to the Fortress but if you guys want to set up a time that would be cool. Do you have any time in mind?

I got lucky last night and got up to the Fortress as well. My schedule is pretty much open, so I’m flexible on the time we can play.

Jihlu
1 year ago#7
SMEDIA posted...
Jihlu posted...
SMEDIA posted...
JRmagician posted...

4184-4539-0451

I got lucky last night and got up to the Fortress as well. My schedule is pretty much open, so I’m flexible on the time we can play.

I’m normally available in the evenings (pacific time) and early in the morning.

DrugsRBad
1 year ago#8
Jihlu posted...
SMEDIA posted...
Jihlu posted...
SMEDIA posted...
JRmagician posted...

4184-4539-0451

How about 5pm your time? Do you want to play tonight?

Jihlu
1 year ago#9
SMEDIA posted...
Jihlu posted...
SMEDIA posted...
Jihlu posted...
SMEDIA posted...
JRmagician posted...

4184-4539-0451

How about 5pm your time? Do you want to play tonight?

I can probably play for a bit around then

Jihlu
1 year ago#10
SMEDIA posted...
Jihlu posted...
SMEDIA posted...
JRmagician posted...

4184-4539-0451

Would you want to play again tomorrow around 6:30?
  • Topic Archived