• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
  3. anyone up for some Lobby Quest?

User Info: Johnny502

Johnny502
1 year ago#1
Damn, had a game going for a whole minute! Until someone rage quit or lagged out, screw it, who wants to play some Lobby Quest guys? Forget the actual game, it's all about Lobby Quest. We all know the actual game doesn't even exist anyway, let's just play some Lobby Quest, come on guys. It's the best game there is. Lobby Quest, all day, all night, pure 100% Lobby Quest!!

User Info: Johnny502

Johnny502
1 year ago#2
God I love Lobby Quest, damn its the best game ever.

User Info: Meteordragon10

Meteordragon10
1 year ago#3
Gonna be honest; the way you've been posting lately kind of makes me unsure of whether I even want to play with you or not. You seem very angry and people rage quit on you...I prefer playing with more chill people.

So what are you doing to make people rage quit? People don't just rage quit for no reason. Either they actually got frustrated with the game and left due to constant failing of the level, someone is messing with them in some form by trolling/literally carrying them through the stage/getting them killed/taking an item when they pick a specialty costume for it..etc, they have to just "go" because of real life reasons, and lots of other reasons.
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9132-1786 (3DS Name: Kratos), Region: NA/US
Unless I state otherwise, assume by default everything I am saying is merely an opinion.

User Info: nyahope

nyahope
1 year ago#4
i rate lobby quest 10/10 tbh, better than the actually game. I especially love when your with one other person waiting for that magical 3rd player and then they give up on you ;")

User Info: wes174

wes174
1 year ago#5
Do you like the people who spam emotes?
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
  3. anyone up for some Lobby Quest?
  • Topic Archived