• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
  3. How would the game be better?

User Info: ZeroWolfWriter

ZeroWolfWriter
1 year ago#1
Type down how you think the game could be improved and why you think so.

For example:

If there was little to no lag during Online Play, so it would be more enjoyable.

User Info: AlexLoeher

AlexLoeher
1 year ago#2
no 1, absolutely biggest thing: Make the game playable with just two people so it's way easier to actually play the game multiplayer.

Better way to punish griefers would be nice.

I think a Coliseum mode where you play 3v3 would be off the damn chain, though I'm not sure how technically possible that is.

ZeroWolfWriter
1 year ago#3
AlexLoeher posted...
no 1, absolutely biggest thing: Make the game playable with just two people so it's way easier to actually play the game multiplayer.

Better way to punish griefers would be nice.

I think a Coliseum mode where you play 3v3 would be off the damn chain, though I'm not sure how technically possible that is.

1) I know what you mean, it sucks to get the second person, but wait hours upon hours for the third person. My solution, let one of the two be able to control a doppel. If they can do it in Single Player, then why not in Multi-Player?

2) Griefers? Do you mean trolls?

3) Items going wild, I bet. Oh, what about there was a 'race' against the other team? To see who gets through the course the fastest.

User Info: whisperstar13

whisperstar13
1 year ago#4
I would make the game a bit more tolerable for single players. There should be an option for Dopples to follow or get towed along by the active Link instead of you having to pick them up and carry them, as well as a button on the system you can use to switch between them more easily, instead of having to tap the bottom screen.

As well as a way to get more fairies, perhaps through a costume...Oh, yes, and a shield would've been nice. I'm not sure why the game didn't give you one of those to start off with.

ZeroWolfWriter
1 year ago#5
whisperstar13 posted...
I would make the game a bit more tolerable for single players. There should be an option for Dopples to follow or get towed along by the active Link instead of you having to pick them up and carry them, as well as a button on the system you can use to switch between them more easily, instead of having to tap the bottom screen.

As well as a way to get more fairies, perhaps through a costume...Oh, yes, and a shield would've been nice. I'm not sure why the game didn't give you one of those to start off with.

I actually tried to play the game in Single Player and... I finished the game in multiplayer. Single Player just seem like too much work, or not really planned well.

Being able to get more fairies would be nice.
After watching 'The Runawayguys', I noticed that there wasn't a 'shield' button, and now I'm wondering about that.

User Info: Bob_The_Phantom

Bob_The_Phantom
1 year ago#6
Honestly, some continued support would be all it really needs. If they added some new levels and outfits every couple months, with new challenges maybe once a month, the community would stay active, and the game would be great.

ZeroWolfWriter
1 year ago#7
Bob_The_Phantom posted...
Honestly, some continued support would be all it really needs. If they added some new levels and outfits every couple months, with new challenges maybe once a month, the community would stay active, and the game would be great.

I can see your point in a way. Do you have any suggestions, or ideas, that you'll be willing to share on this board? :)

User Info: DekuFireMage

DekuFireMage
1 year ago#8
Replace the game with an online Four Swords Adventures 3DS port

Top screen shows the "shared overworld" TV screen, bottom screen is the simulated game boy screen.

Don't even need to translate Tetra's Trackers but that would be appreciated.

User Info: Meteordragon10

Meteordragon10
1 year ago#9
They had plans for more maps and costumes but never bothered to actually release them, probably since the game wasn't popular enough or something. Unfortunately only text evidence and placeholder slots were all that people found of these things, so they must've given up rather early on if they had any work done on them.

The only way I can think of to deal with "griefers" is through something like a voting system, which would be abused by people of course. However, since three players are always required, making someone leave the game would cause the level to end, so they'd have to do something like make the Link that left controllable by the 1st or 2nd player somehow. (CPUs is another idea but I feel like they'd just end up being annoying)

As for whoever suggested just playing with two people, it wouldn't quite be as simple as that. While a large majority of maps can be completed with two people as long as the remaining two people get creative with how they solve the puzzles while missing the third, there are a few things in the game where it is flat out impossible to complete without a third. Colored enemies for one, and that boss that uses colored parts... There's also certain parts in stages that absolutely require 3 people no matter what though, so if playing with only two people were a thing, stages would have to be edited to reflect this...and a lot of them too.
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9132-1786 (3DS Name: Kratos), Region: NA/US
Unless I state otherwise, assume by default everything I am saying is merely an opinion.

User Info: whisperstar13

whisperstar13
1 year ago#10
They should also tweak the material system. I don't know how they would do it, but collecting the right materials to make new outfits takes way too long to be convenient. This is especially true for outfits like the Cozy Parka or the Dunewalker Duds, where you'll probably have to spend time replaying previous levels to get what you need...meaning once you've gotten them, you've already done the levels they're useful in to the point where you no longer need them.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
  3. How would the game be better?
  • Topic Archived