• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. RIGS: Mechanized Combat League
  3. How much customization is in this?

User Info: Garmmermibe01

Garmmermibe01
2 years ago#1
^Topic

User Info: senttooblivian

senttooblivian
2 years ago#2
There could be more but it's not bad. You can change uniforms (which I think all look blah), helmets (which I still can't really tell a difference), visors (easily the best part), the animation everyone sees after you get mvp which is cool and male or female. Unfortunately there's no customization for rigs other than picking what classand style you want
Wii U NNID: Dee_Battery PSN-pidgeons (PS3) PSN- Dee Battery (PS4)
3DS FC: 5429-7398-8841 XBL: A Hippy Jew

User Info: Garmmermibe01

Garmmermibe01
2 years ago#3
I assume you can't pick whatever weapons you like?

Sorry for all the probably obvious questions. Only experience I got is from the VR demo disk and I couldn't find any videos on YouTube.

User Info: Chrebet808

Chrebet808
2 years ago#4
the weapons are locked to specific rigs but theres a good variety. you may not get the weapon/skill combo you want though.
I was programmed to kill your ass!

User Info: CoverGuy

CoverGuy
2 years ago#5
I think the weapons are balanced with the special skills of the rigs.

It's an interesting approach to keep it competitive and avoid min/maxing. I think if you can make some friends in the online mode, there's a lot of potential of building some strong teams.
Not changing this sig until I think of something else to write here. - Nov. 5th, 2012
  1. Boards
  2. RIGS: Mechanized Combat League
  3. How much customization is in this?
  • Topic Archived