• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. RIGS: Mechanized Combat League
  3. Do they have online Co-op VS A.I?

User Info: LeeFioraSolus

LeeFioraSolus
2 years ago#1
I know that they have an offline mode where you can play with bots, but I was wondering if I could play with a friend online against bots. I don't mind playing against people, but sometimes it can get a little frustrating and just want to take a break from online VS.

The demo didn't give me a big enough feel for the modes since it was really short so I am figuring out wither I want to buy this or Battlezone and my question may help me determine which I go with.
PSN: Heather_Lee
FC: 1676-4476-3363

User Info: strummer69

strummer69
2 years ago#2
Yes they do! Also when you join a match with less players, which is rare the team slot is filled by a high level bot. The AI is very competitive! You can also play solo survival mode and things. Not to self advertise but more to help but check out my channel for potentially helpful content! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_CjUe6aepH7rXQEqaYo9bA

User Info: LeeFioraSolus

LeeFioraSolus
2 years ago#3
You can? I didn't find a way to be able to do this in the game. I want to play with my friend, but he doesn't want to play PVP.
PSN: Heather_Lee
FC: 1676-4476-3363
  1. Boards
  2. RIGS: Mechanized Combat League
  3. Do they have online Co-op VS A.I?
  • Topic Archived