• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: alisonbrie

alisonbrie
2 years ago#1
Whenever I move the camera I get like a moving black tunnel vision around the eyes. Anyone else get this?

It's like my field of view shrinks and the lens is moving faster then my camera. It's really distracting.

User Info: MrWazzle

MrWazzle
2 years ago#2
There's an option in the vr settings on the game to turn the mask off. It's that which does it. Got on my nerves so much before I figured out you cud turn it off.

User Info: Grimmble

Grimmble
2 years ago#3
Here I thought the mask was only for when ejecting from the cockpit. So you did not get that sense of vertigo. Ill have to try this out next chance I get.
\\//_ Nerd Five! _\\//

User Info: Phenicks22

Phenicks22
2 years ago#4
Two different things kind of. One is the mask for ejection which you have multiple settings on. I turned that off except for the entrance back into a rig, the drop was too rough for me to handle but I like the ejection itself. The other is the black circle which limits peripheral vision which the game says make some people sick. I turned it off and love it off everything feels so much more open and it didn't affect me.

User Info: Grimmble

Grimmble
2 years ago#5
I kept the ejection things on. But i did find and turn off that visor thing. i love actually being able to see around with out that black circle. Thanks for sharing that as a option.
\\//_ Nerd Five! _\\//
  • Topic Archived