• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shenmue III
  3. This is THE FASTEST, most efficient way to make money.

User Info: Reverted_Pikkon

Reverted_Pikkon
9 months ago#1
Saw this on Shenmue Dojo.

Get to Niawou

1. Go to Western bookstore. Buy a copy of Three Kingdoms.

2. Go to Vendor Ave. and look for the little bookstand with a red banner. Buy Historical Records, Later Han Dynasty and History of Jin.

3. Go to the pawnshop near this bookstand, near the entrance to Vendor Ave.

4. Exchange these four books for a move scroll.

5. Now sell it to the same pawnshop guy for 120 yuan.

The total needed for all four books is 11 yuan, they're dirt cheap. Buy about 50-100 of each book, then exchange them that many times. You can exchange multiple times without having to leave the screen.

I just made over 30k in about 25 mins. This could be patched in the future. Have fun.
(edited 9 months ago)

User Info: Shadow_Cloud

Shadow_Cloud
9 months ago#2
What if I'm still in Bailu?

User Info: 3headed

3headed
9 months ago#3
i was at the part of the game where you had to get like 5k for artificial length padding.

i got the money, but was so burnt out from save scumming that i just turned off and watched the remainder of the game on a let's play.

i just couldn't do it anymore.
I make absurd posts because I find it entertaining. Take from them what you will. Just keep in mind that they are purposefully absurd :P

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
9 months ago#4
3headed posted...
i was at the part of the game where you had to get like 5k for artificial length padding.

i got the money, but was so burnt out from save scumming that i just turned off and watched the remainder of the game on a let's play.

i just couldn't do it anymore.

Yeah the padding sucked.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: Dreamcazman

Dreamcazman
9 months ago#5
Shadow_Cloud posted...

By using the fortune teller with the bird, wind game & save scumming, I managed to make around 50k in tokens.

Swapped for 100+ scrolls (better than the gems) & then sold for a shade over $4k.

Did all that in around an hour.
(edited 9 months ago)

User Info: TheMonitor

TheMonitor
9 months ago#6
Reverted_Pikkon posted...

Get to Niawou

2. Go to Vendor Ave. and look for the little bookstand with a red banner. Buy Historical Records, Later Han Dynasty and History of Jin.

The total needed for all four books is 11 yuan, they're dirt cheap. Buy about 50-100 of each book, then exchange them that many times. You can exchange multiple times without having to leave the screen.

I just made over 30k in about 25 mins. This could be patched in the future. Have fun.

You can make that much and more at Rose Garden. 2 full game days there doing the tournaments I netted over 200,000 tokens
I'm watching you...

User Info: MEAdam

MEAdam
9 months ago#7
TheMonitor posted...
Reverted_Pikkon posted...

Get to Niawou

You can make that much and more at Rose Garden. 2 full game days there doing the tournaments I netted over 200,000 tokens

2 full game days is a lot longer than 25 minutes that is stated on here and I guess you could do this forever and earn money quick

User Info: Reala

Reala
9 months ago#8
Dreamcazman posted...
Shadow_Cloud posted...

By using the fortune teller with the bird, wind game & save scumming, I managed to make around 50k in tokens.

Swapped for 100+ scrolls (better than the gems) & then sold for a shade over $4k.

Did all that in around an hour.

I got over 300,000 tokens playing the easiest Lucky Hit board in Joy Park. Drop the ball from the far left and you get about a 50% chance of winning. You earn 4k per win.
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
Shenmue III

User Info: Shadow_Cloud

Shadow_Cloud
9 months ago#9
Thanks. Getting a bit tired of chopping wood or fishing.

User Info: nishad_

nishad_
9 months ago#10
Which pawn shop is it and under which category of sets is it? I am running outta money fast and I spent what I had left on 10 of each book but can't exchange them either at peace of pawn or cash first pawn shop.
  1. Boards
  2. Shenmue III
  3. This is THE FASTEST, most efficient way to make money.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A