• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Worth replaying on hard?
TeH_ForGoTeN 2 months ago#1
Beat it on normal. Did everything except the end game bosses didnt real find them appealing because it's pretty much VR stuff. Is it more enjoyable on hard ? Been a while since I beat it.
The power is in the present moment.
SW-2317-0630-5332
Greymind 2 months ago#2
Yeah, the Hard Mode VR fights are a lot of fun, but I'd beat the game on Hard first to get better at the game.
We frequently pass so near to happiness without seeing, without regarding it, or if we do see and regard it, yet without recognizing it. ...
Ravus 2 months ago#3
You didn't find fighting Bahamut appealing?
"Being overconfident and being stupid are two sides of the same coin. I wonder which side you're on?"
ivory3333 2 months ago#4
you MP recovery restricted in HM and enemies hit harder. beside that, not much changed. only challenge it offers is for you to manage you MP properly in each chapter. if you didn't find the gameplay appealing, HM not going to do much for you.
"If you buy a game at launch, you are paying the most amount of money for the worst version of the game" - TotalBiscuit
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Worth replaying on hard?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A