• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: justinpoulson

justinpoulson
2 months ago#1
i am constantly unable to move

User Info: Greymind

Greymind
2 months ago#2
Block the lasers.

You know you're about to get zapped when Airbuster's figure tips glow and the hand rise a bit, so just block and avoid the mines by watching where they land. If you do get stunned, Thundaga at least twice should interrupt Big Bomber.

Here's a sample build that should help!

Cloud
Mythril Saber
Chain Bangle
Fury Ring
----
Elemental + Lightning
First Strike
Skill Master
ATB Stagger
ATB Boost
-----
MP UP
MP UP
Magic UP
Magic UP
----
Bahamut

~
Barret
EKG Cannon
Force Bracelet
Fury Ring
------
Elemental + Lightning
Skill Master
ATB Stagger
Healing
Revival
-----
MP UP
MP UP
Luck UP
Luck UP
-----
Levitatin

~
Tifa
Mythril Claws
Force Bracelet
Fury Ring
-------
Haste+Magnify
Lightning
First Strike
Skill Master
ATB Stagger
ATB Assit
------
MP UP
MP UP
Parry
------
Choco & Mog

-----
This Build focus on dealing massive Magic Damage Fast. Phase 1, try to skip Divide and Conquer by holding off on staggering it phase 1. Fill that stagger meter just enough, so you instantly get the stagger in phase 2.

Another tip is to switch to Barret, tap triangle and switch back. This will keep aggro on the character you're "main'ing" while building ATB with Barret.

You can play a more grindy style by swapping out Mythril with Iron Blade, Mythril Claws with Purple Pain/Sonic Strikers/ Feathered Gloves and EKG with LMG.

Have Barret be the healer with Healing Carcanet, Regen (Magnified) + Life Saver. With Cloud and Tifa dealing balanced Damage.

Good luck!
We frequently pass so near to happiness without seeing, without regarding it, or if we do see and regard it, yet without recognizing it. ...

justinpoulson
2 months ago#3
2nd time I was able to beat it

User Info: Greymind

Greymind
2 months ago#4
Good job!
We frequently pass so near to happiness without seeing, without regarding it, or if we do see and regard it, yet without recognizing it. ...

justinpoulson
2 months ago#5
mark 2 moondrive made me use up most of my mp, trying to find smashable boxes to get mako shards

User Info: Unit198_TypeA

Unit198_TypeA
2 months ago#6
Just incase you run into other difficulties on hard;
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/314233-final-fantasy-vii-remake-intergrade/79670246

This was done in Intergrade but all of it can be applied in the PS4 version as well, very few parts are Intergrade specific and explain how to approach it differently if playing on PS4.
If you want to avoid an Intermission spoilers, skip post #4 entirely in that.
The only Intergrade spoilers are in post #6 if you'd like to avoid those as well.

User Info: Janseh1983

Janseh1983
2 months ago#7
justinpoulson posted...
mark 2 moondrive made me use up most of my mp, trying to find smashable boxes to get mako shards

For those you can use normal attack and use a low level magic spell once they put their physical shield up. It is imperative to use low level magic spells unless you are near the end of the chapter, so you don’t run into MP issues. I only used tier 3 magic spells against the boss of that chapter since I knew that was the end and finished the boss right quick.

Oh and if you need to farm XP to make things easier I found Chapter 17 VR training Three-Person Team vs. Team Ragbag to be great since you can basically put the group on auto and they will usually kill everything without trouble except Round 3 they seemed to have some trouble on that one, so I would usually have to watch they don’t kick the bucket on that one. But you can play another game or watch something while you repeat that mission over and over.
EVEN MY BATHROOM IS A BATHROOM!!!!! Well, I guess that's okay. THERE'S TOO MANY BATHROOMS!!!!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Can Don Corneo choose Tifa or Aerith? Main Quest4 Answers
How do you equip weapons and armor? Build2 Answers
How to get a 300% Stagger? Side Quest2 Answers
How to beat Hell house on hard mode? Enemy/Boss20 Answers
Can't summon ifrit ? Tech Support1 Answer