• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Haven't played for 1 year, returning to finish Hard mode.... need help.

User Info: AegisAvenger

AegisAvenger
1 month ago#1
I haven't played this game for almost a whole year and I tried to resume where I left off (Chapter 6) in Hard mode. And... I am overwhelmed by all the options because I pretty much forgot how to play. Best strategy to take out enemies quickly? Is there a video I should watch? I just finished Chapter 6 and it was rough.

I pretty much spammed late leveI abilities without remembering their main use.
PSN: AegisAvenger

User Info: Greymind

Greymind
1 month ago#2
Tier one Magnify magic combo'ed with MP Absorb. Cloud is best for this roll

Cloud
Mythril Saber
Chain Bangle
Platinum Earrings/Fury Ring
--------
Magnify + Fire(example)
MP Absorb + Fire(example)
First Strike
**ATB Stagger/ATB Boost/Revival*(for the MP and Magic Stat increase*)
-------
**MP UPx2
Magic UP x2

Simply click whatever tier one spell you choose to link to both MP Absorb and Magnify and nuke mobs.

** you can also sub put one MP UP and ATB Stagger/ABT Boost and Revival with Elemental + Spell on weapon.

Would look like this

Weapon
Elemental + Fire(this can be anything spell unlike MP Absorb and Magnify that need to have the same Spell)
Magnify + Fire
MP Absorb + Fire

Armor
First Strike
MP UP
Magic UPx2

Again, Could is best for this role as Mythril Saber reduces the cost of MP for attack spells and increases Elemental Materia damage! This means that you'll gain MP each time you use the Magnify/MP Absorb combo meaning you'll have nearly full MP for bosses đŸ˜ƒ

We frequently pass so near to happiness without seeing, without regarding it, or if we do see and regard it, yet without recognizing it. ...

User Info: AzureVergil

AzureVergil
4 weeks ago#3
Just select Chapter 17 in Hard and complete the Hard mode only VR missions to unlock the over-powered accessory.

User Info: kcirtap

kcirtap
4 weeks ago#4
If you are having trouble with this game you must just be terrible at video games. Like seriously this game is a cakewalk that barely involves any other strategy that rotate beteeen characters and build/use atp.

it’s so rare to see a topic about strategy tho so that’s nice, even if it’s a worthless post

User Info: AegisAvenger

AegisAvenger
4 weeks ago#5
kcirtap posted...
If you are having trouble with this game you must just be terrible at video games. Like seriously this game is a cakewalk that barely involves any other strategy that rotate beteeen characters and build/use atp.

it’s so rare to see a topic about strategy tho so that’s nice, even if it’s a worthless post
You are saying the guy who Platinumed Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Vanquish, Street Fighter 4 + Super Street Fighter 4, Devil May Cry 5, all 3 Crash games, ect. and is close to 200 Platinum is not good at video gaming?

https://psnprofiles.com/AegisAvenger

Maybe you should just shut the f*** up and know your place.
PSN: AegisAvenger

User Info: thedude3372

thedude3372
4 weeks ago#6
AegisAvenger posted...
You are saying the guy who Platinumed Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Vanquish, Street Fighter 4 + Super Street Fighter 4, Devil May Cry 5, all 3 Crash games, ect. and is close to 200 Platinum is not good at video gaming?

https://psnprofiles.com/AegisAvenger

Maybe you should just shut the f*** up and know your place.
I didn't know we had gaming royalty in our midst.

Maybe not act so sensitive?
A 7empest must be just that.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Haven't played for 1 year, returning to finish Hard mode.... need help.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A