• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. I can't wait to see FFVII Remake Cloud interrupting Sephiroth with 'shut up'

User Info: slk_23

slk_23
3 months ago#1
That was one of the best parts of the game, and I can't wait to see how it's pulled off in an animated cutscene. Cloud's text box literally displays over Sephiroth's, and it will be interesting to see how the voice actors and mocap actors replicate this scene in 3D.

Spoilers at 12:47:34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6-lbtqQ7oY

User Info: Gradieus

Gradieus
3 months ago#2
He already did in this game.

User Info: ShiftBlood

ShiftBlood
2 months ago#3
In full HD-glory with that audio it's going to be well.....

Glorious.
BotW2 opening scene is Bolson nonchalantly humming to himself, watering plants in his house with Tarrey Town music playing

User Info: Major_Zato

Major_Zato
2 months ago#4
Yeah, in about 2027, when FFVIIR Part 3 comes out....
"AAA" is to gaming as Michael Bay is to movies. All explosions, no substance.
Old genres never die, they just grow more refined with age.

User Info: Vercingterox

Vercingterox
1 month ago#5
I really liked the way Zack's voice actor says "Shut up, Shut up - I'm warning you!" to Genesis in Crisis Core. He really says it perfectly, both half angry and half genuinely annoyed at Genesis
Team Jessie

User Info: kcirtap

kcirtap
1 month ago#6
these posts kill me… you did play the remake, right? And you still expect them to stick to the og plot so far as to include something little like this?

User Info: PrimeFireMage

PrimeFireMage
1 month ago#7
kcirtap posted...
these posts kill me… you did play the remake, right? And you still expect them to stick to the og plot so far as to include something little like this?

They did stick to the plot though

User Info: slaterastle

slaterastle
1 month ago#8
Yeah and then Roxas will show up and they'll have a shut up battle
I have no control of the events of the universe. I only control which timeline I see.

User Info: DanielsonsXe

DanielsonsXe
1 month ago#9
Anybody else remember when this board was arguing about whether or not 'This guy are sick' was iconic enough to make it in?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. I can't wait to see FFVII Remake Cloud interrupting Sephiroth with 'shut up'
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A