• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. So why did they.. (Spoilers)

User Info: Slykykiske

Slykykiske
2 months ago#1
Not go back for Wedge? LOL. Wasn't Barret going to go shoot up the place in style for funsies after they rescued Aerith? Couldn't he have put that same time into going back for Wedge?
"I'm alone now, I was alone and will be alone. But i'm not lonely, because I should search for new game to see their red blood today" ~Black tiger

User Info: ZozmaSage

ZozmaSage
2 months ago#2
The most generous answer is that they didn't know Wedge's whereabouts but, based on the information given, had good reason to assume he had support.

Why the party just stops caring about Wedge full-stop the moment they stop talking about him has to do with a recurring pattern in the game: the new plot elements are universally handled more poorly and the cast is typically only semi-conscious of them.

User Info: SomeLikeItHoth

SomeLikeItHoth
2 months ago#3
Cloud doesn't really care about anyone.

Barret abandoned his own daughter to go fighting. Y'all really think Wedge means s*** to him?

Tifa I'm sure does care and would go back.

Aerith and Red 13... do they even know who Wedge is?
FAM FOREVER.

User Info: thedude3372

thedude3372
2 months ago#4
SomeLikeItHoth posted...
Cloud doesn't really care about anyone.
Not entirely true.

Barret abandoned his own daughter to go fighting. Y'all really think Wedge means s*** to him?
I don't think he made the decision to leave Marlene lightly and he seemed to care about Biggs and Jessie.

Tifa I'm sure does care and would go back.
Probably.

Aerith and Red 13... do they even know who Wedge is?
Red? No. But Aerith is clairvoyant this time around and knows him by proxy. And was willing to save Tifa, despite not knowing her.
A 7empest must be just that.

User Info: Gradieus

Gradieus
2 months ago#5
Why would they? As far as they know he's with Domino who is more than capable of getting Wedge out of Shinra HQ (considering what he did for Cloud and Co.)

User Info: Kingdom080500

Kingdom080500
2 months ago#6
thedude3372 posted...
Not entirely true.
Not true at all you mean.
Not changing this sig until Gravity Rush 3 gets announced. Don't throw away an IP with so much potential, Sony!

User Info: Ultimasamune

Ultimasamune
2 months ago#7
Gradieus posted...
Why would they? As far as they know he's with Domino who is more than capable of getting Wedge out of Shinra HQ (considering what he did for Cloud and Co.)
^

User Info: BlueAnnihilator

BlueAnnihilator
2 months ago#8
Would *you* go back for Wedge?
I agree with you, Blue. - FinalRockerdude, Vgmasta, ZeldaFan42, ObservanTeMK, Magoo111, E121Phi, re4master543, PJiddy, bloodmage3 (cont. in quote)

User Info: HyperL

HyperL
2 months ago#9
Gradieus posted...
Quality is subjective.

User Info: Cire2

Cire2
2 months ago#10
Because, he's fat. And its symbolic of the developers turning their backs on the consumers who buy their games.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. So why did they.. (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A