• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Was Final Fantasy XV a mistake?

User Info: Need2KnowLion

Need2KnowLion
4 weeks ago#1
In your opinion.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
4 weeks ago#2
Yes.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: Ragety

Ragety
4 weeks ago#3
No more than XII and XIII.

User Info: chicksan

chicksan
4 weeks ago#4
Yep. I still want Versus. Will Versus still be released after VII remake?
Hello, I love you

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
4 weeks ago#5
Ragety posted...
No more than XII and XIII.
Not XII by any means.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: stepan618

stepan618
4 weeks ago#6
It was a badly made game, on day 1 it was a mess. Its original form as vsXIII had a lot of people interested, but anything related to XIII was toxic after the awful trilogy. Also the project was stuck in development hell for years. Lots of mistakes were made.

The game was fun in a way, but shallow and frustrating at the same time. And the second half was clearly incomplete.

On balance, it was a bad ff game and a mistake imo. SE hands were tied though. They had to release what was originally vsXIII, and cover the large development costs. The only way to do that was to promote it to a numbered ff game (which always sell well).

User Info: Need2KnowLion

Need2KnowLion
4 weeks ago#7
chicksan posted...
Yep. I still want Versus. Will Versus still be released after VII remake?
Kingdom Hearts is slowly being converted into Versus if ReMIND is anything to go by.

User Info: Darkness-Seeker

Darkness-Seeker
4 weeks ago#8
No, I think it was a good FF game after all the DLC was released though it still didn't live up to its potential. I wish we could have gotten the original Versus vision, but I love Noctis and the gang and Ardyn too much to say that the version of the game we got was a mistake.
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."

User Info: Ragety

Ragety
4 weeks ago#9
1Tekkaman posted...
Not XII by any means.

XII was crap just the same.

User Info: SugarFlakes

SugarFlakes
4 weeks ago#10
XII was awesome. One of the best.
Fav Games: Persona 5R, Valkyrie Profile 2, Star Ocean 3, Fire Emblem: PoR and 3H, Banjo-Tooie, DKC2
Marker Practice: https://i.imgur.com/xQ3ZXJJ.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Was Final Fantasy XV a mistake?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A