• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fantomas418

fantomas418
4 weeks ago#1
Ff7R been out for 3 months and there's no patch / update because it was made from masters in the industry.

My question is : could you name me a game that got no patch?

I remember ff13 back in 2010 but thats about it...

User Info: Valkyreo

Valkyreo
4 weeks ago#2
Persona 5

User Info: Litane

Litane
4 weeks ago#3
There is a potentially game breaking glitch in Shinra HQ and the myriad texture issues are most likely a bug. It sure would be nice if the masters in the industry could get on that.....
I have somewhere to be but I don't want to go there.

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
4 weeks ago#4
Valkyreo posted...
Persona 5
That's partly because they sold the improvements as Persona 5 Royal.

Still would have been happy if they just made it a $20 upgrade or something, not a fan of being made to rebuy the same game for slightly more content.
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."

User Info: fantomas418

fantomas418
4 weeks ago#5
Valkyreo posted...
Persona 5

I think you're right it had no patch for a couple of weeks, but it has now, no? Talking p5 original

User Info: ArcaneSpiezer

ArcaneSpiezer
4 weeks ago#6
Pokemon Snap

User Info: lightningxiii-2

lightningxiii-2
4 weeks ago#7
fantomas418 posted...
Ff7R been out for 3 months and there's no patch / update because it was made from masters in the industry.

They sure are masters. only masters can make such a masterfully done piece of art.

Litane posted...
the myriad texture issues are most likely a bug. It sure would be nice if the masters in the industry could get on that.....

That made me laugh, but I've heard those texture issues (like Cloud's room's door not being loaded completely), and I don't think there are too many of them, were not in the game originally and they happen because of the game being too big for the PS4's hardware. I think those will be resolved in a possible remastered version for PS5 or PC.
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity

User Info: ResidentGear31

ResidentGear31
4 weeks ago#8
Final Fantasy I way back in the 1990s had no patch.

User Info: Honey76

Honey76
4 weeks ago#9
I don’t believe Nier Automata ever received a patch. There’s a GOTY edition but it didn’t include updates.

User Info: JamesBR27

JamesBR27
4 weeks ago#10
Dragon Quest XI has no patches.
Nier Automata had 4 patches before even the DLC was released. Who bought it soon saw that configuration menu glitch.

34 Years Playing Video-Games.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A