• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. What really annoys me about this game

User Info: TehSpecialOne

TehSpecialOne
4 weeks ago#1
I saved all those mega potions for my hard run to find out there's no items :(

Apart from that I didn't have any problems with it, obviously thought there was some strange choices with the story, and it would've been nice to play as red xiii but I get why you can't.

Didn't want it to end though, knowing where the story goes it's a shame you have to stop and wait however many years instead of playing the game all the way through.
Get SISU OUT of Coventry.

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
4 weeks ago#2
I think they figured since most players save all their potions until the end of the game and never use them in RPGs that no one would notice lol.

It does feel odd though.
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."

User Info: FinalFantasyVII

FinalFantasyVII
4 weeks ago#3
they knew what they were doing

User Info: Kohelo

Kohelo
4 weeks ago#4
The benches should restore only HP in all modes. That would have made items a bit more important.

User Info: Reeupmvp

Reeupmvp
4 weeks ago#5
I honestly feel they didnt want you to replenish mp so easily but that's why you couldn't buy ethers in the original. Taking out a chunk of strategy in hard mode is kind of weird but boy is it effective
"Hey You! With the long hair! is it yours? Guess so. Got a receipt, its paid for..."-Royce da 5'9
@SoSincere_Ree
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. What really annoys me about this game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A