• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. How close am I to the end?

User Info: jbird115

jbird115
1 week ago#1
I put this game on hold for a while after Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition came out, but I finished that, and now I am debating whether to go back to FF7 or play this other game. I am wondering how close I am to the end of the game, I stopped playing right after the plate fell. How close am I to the end? I feel like if I don't finish this now, I'll never get to it, but at the same time, there are other things I want to play.

User Info: ManaYuka

ManaYuka
1 week ago#2
About 70% of the way through the game.
Looking forward to- FFVII Remake, RE3 Remake, Trials of Mana Remake, Elden Ring

User Info: Rikkus_dad

Rikkus_dad
1 week ago#3
There are 16 chapters, you just finished chapter 12
If you don't care about something, then it's "I couldn't care less" NOT "I could care less"! Why do so many English speakers get this wrong?

User Info: ManaYuka

ManaYuka
1 week ago#4
There are 18 chapters.
Looking forward to- FFVII Remake, RE3 Remake, Trials of Mana Remake, Elden Ring

User Info: Gradieus

Gradieus
1 week ago#5
15 hours ish.

User Info: Neofabito

Neofabito
1 week ago#6
You're not enjoying it?
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

User Info: manugarciac

manugarciac
1 week ago#7
Rikkus_dad posted...
There are 16 chapters, you just finished chapter 12

Weird answer. It's 18, and 17 is pretty long.
PSN: TheManuPro
Check my piano performances... To Zanarkand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MokFQsFx5-M ~ Eternity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hkyfreh9Hs
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: jbird115

jbird115
1 week ago#8
Neofabito posted...
You're not enjoying it?
No, I am, I stopped playing because Xenoblade came out, and now I'm just debating if I want to go back to it, or play a different game. I'm just wondering if I have enough time to finish it before Ghost of Tsushima comes out.

User Info: Gradieus

Gradieus
1 week ago#9
jbird115 posted...
No, I am, I stopped playing because Xenoblade came out, and now I'm just debating if I want to go back to it, or play a different game. I'm just wondering if I have enough time to finish it before Ghost of Tsushima comes out.

Depends how much you play. 1 hour a day you'll be fine.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. How close am I to the end?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A