• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is 7R the best jrpg on PS4?

User Info: DigitalMorph

DigitalMorph
2 weeks ago#11
SugarFlakes posted...
I believe you. I heard nothing but good things about it. A big improvement over Tales of Zestieria.

Berseria is great. I played it before Zest (it is a prequel) and couldn’t bring myself to finish Zest...the only Tales game I’ve started and never finished and I’ve played most of the US releases since Destiny on ps1
The Disco Biscuits are the best band ever

User Info: mecha_mkII

mecha_mkII
2 weeks ago#12
It might make it to top 20 if we don't count remasters. This is essentially a walking simulator and I don't really see how this time ghost plot is improvement. I feel like playing XIII all over again.

User Info: rko808

rko808
2 weeks ago#13
mecha_mkII posted...
It might make it to top 20 if we don't count remasters. This is essentially a walking simulator and I don't really see how this time ghost plot is improvement. I feel like playing XIII all over again.

mecha_mkII posted...

lol ok
The devil worships me.

User Info: ZozmaSage

ZozmaSage
2 weeks ago#14
Persona 5 is better
(edited 2 weeks ago)
FFVIIR is easily the best on the PS4 and also among one of my favorites of all times.

User Info: Shoregrey

Shoregrey
1 week ago#16
RPGs and JRPGs are dead to me.

User Info: Evan_Forever

Evan_Forever
1 week ago#17
NeoFireMage777 posted...
Midgar is 30% of the original

Nope, the fact that this is only 30% of the original game with rubbish added story sequences and a butchered ending. I'd say it's one of the worst on PS4 right now.
Evan_Forever posted...
Nope, the fact that this is only 30% of the original game with rubbish added story sequences and a butchered ending. I'd say it's one of the worst on PS4 right now.

Added story wasn't rubbish and the ending wasn't butcheres though

User Info: Evan_Forever

Evan_Forever
1 week ago#19
NeoFireMage777 posted...
Added story wasn't rubbish and the ending wasn't butcheres though
yes it was and yes it was

User Info: SugarFlakes

SugarFlakes
1 week ago#20
DigitalMorph posted...
Berseria is great. I played it before Zest (it is a prequel) and couldn’t bring myself to finish Zest...the only Tales game I’ve started and never finished and I’ve played most of the US releases since Destiny on ps1
I’ve played a decent amount of Tales of games. I know my personal favorites were Xillia, Xillia 2, Graces f and Vesperia. Zest, it was ok. It’s kind of in the middle for me.

As for the topic, I didn’t buy FFVIIR. I played the demo and watched an LP of it. Neither were enough to convince me to buy it. The game taking place in Midgard doesn’t help since that was my least favorite section in the original game. So, I skipped it.
Fav Games: Persona 5R, Valkyrie Profile 2, Star Ocean 3, Fire Emblem: PoR and 3H, Banjo-Tooie, DKC2
Marker Practice: https://i.imgur.com/xQ3ZXJJ.jpg
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is 7R the best jrpg on PS4?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A