• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is this game a 10/10 for you?

User Info: IreVH

IreVH
1 week ago#31
manugarciac posted...
10 should mean perfect. If you didn't like something and loses points because of that, how does it go back up because you liked something else?

Huh? Like I said, the combat system made up for it. It's 20/10. And I'm not saying I didn't like the story. In fact it's only confusing the first time I finished it it but after replaying the game on Hard mode the confusions cleared up.
FF7 Remake no damage/no limits and summon battles playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL38_IcZR5L8guxo5mnLSyRsdqPsQw7KBO

User Info: Nirvanas_Nox

Nirvanas_Nox
1 week ago#32
9/10. its an amazing game its one of my top games. id give it a 10 but there are those QoL issues that if taken care of would get this game a 10/10
Money, Success, Fame, Glamour. For we are living in the age of the thing

User Info: recompex

recompex
1 week ago#33
9/10. If they launched a patch to fix those texture issues then it will go 10/10.

User Info: Ganiam

Ganiam
1 week ago#34
Maybe a 9/10. But it's definitely my GOTY so far

I loved what they did with the story. There were maybe one or two parts that I found a bit tedious (the robot hand thing, for example) but otherwise, I really enjoyed every second of it.

Plus hard mode made it even better for me. I love this type of challenge and I'm excited to dive back into it.
I'm a licensed Sexologist.
Feel free to PM me any serious questions about sex and/or relationships
(edited 1 week ago)
Glad we can see the haters are just a vocal minority. Not that it wasn't obvious before!

My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity
9/10. The characters are fleshed out and developed beautifully, this is easily one of my favorite action RPG combat systems ever, I'm alright with most of the plot changes, and the game looks gorgeous in motion.

Where it loses points in my book is being relatively small, and managing to still feel a bit padded despite being relatively small (the texture problems are whatever: I'll dock 0.1 of a point). Still, though, great game and my current GOTY frontrunner.

That said, of recent Square Enix releases I'd probably put it behind Dragon Quest XI and XIV: Shadowbringers.
SMM: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/TallWhiteNinja
SMM2: 04N-L7S-RVG
(edited 1 week ago)
how the ehck am i supposed to know lol

User Info: Monadobuster

Monadobuster
1 week ago#38
10/10 for me as well even though I know some things can be improved. I have full faith that SE will pull through so I’m not worried
Future Smash Ultimate DLC Wants: Sora, Lloyd
FFBE ID: 306, 371, 187 Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition

User Info: trimmzy

trimmzy
1 week ago#39
9/10 looking back, but a 10/10 when I played it lol.

User Info: Alastor-10

Alastor-10
1 week ago#40
Exceeded my expectations. I was pretty impressed with it which does not happen to often. Big improvement from everything else they've made in the last 15+ years. So yeah, 10/10, sure. I 'll give it to them.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is this game a 10/10 for you?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A