• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is this game a 10/10 for you?
By a long shot. Last game I played that was this good was RE4.
FF VII remake is finally coming.
There ain't no gettin offa this hype train we on!

User Info: greenfire4m

greenfire4m
1 week ago#22
No and no, both Octopath and Dragon Quest XI are better than this for me.To me this game is an 8/10, maybe 8.5 if I'm feeling generous. What it does it does pretty well but its not even as good as the original let alone being a flawless game.

User Info: linkg

linkg
1 week ago#23
-1 to texture problems.
-1 to some little changes in story.
So to me this game is an 8/10.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: IreVH

IreVH
1 week ago#24
Personally I'd give it a 10/10. Although I have confusions with the story, the combat system made up for it.
FF7 Remake no damage/no limits and summon battles playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL38_IcZR5L8guxo5mnLSyRsdqPsQw7KBO

User Info: Rex915

Rex915
1 week ago#25
Hmmmm, maybe a 9 or 9.5. Probably in my Top 10 or maybe Top 5 games all time, though. It's that good.

vind3d posted...
Just started and I've only played the first chapter but I was really impressed. Did not really play the original version so I don't have the expectations some might. It looks like SE really put a lot of time and work into this one.

Really happy to hear you're enjoying it so far! I think you're gonna have a blast but I will warn you that (no spoilers but it is a warning so if you want to go in completely blind, don't look) you'll probably be pretty confused by the ending.

User Info: stepan618

stepan618
1 week ago#26
7/10. XIV is the better ff (although I only played it a bit), and XII : ZA is the better 'remake'. This is still a good game though.

greenfire4m posted...
Octopath and Dragon Quest XI

Also these. Does Bravely count? If so then that too.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Velvet__Crowe

Velvet__Crowe
1 week ago#27
Negative. 8/10 though.
"I'd thank the gods, but you seem to be taking them out at an alarming rate." - Hargan, Sarn Encampment

User Info: Anacrusys

Anacrusys
1 week ago#28
I think FF XIV, Dragons Quest XI, Persona 5, and Divinity Original Sin 2 are all better

User Info: manugarciac

manugarciac
1 week ago#29
IreVH posted...
Personally I'd give it a 10/10. Although I have confusions with the story, the combat system made up for it.

10 should mean perfect. If you didn't like something and loses points because of that, how does it go back up because you liked something else?
PSN: TheManuPro
Check my piano performances... To Zanarkand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MokFQsFx5-M ~ Eternity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hkyfreh9Hs

User Info: 1stSamurai

1stSamurai
1 week ago#30
Nope. I'd give it a 7. Now Dragon Quest XI, Nier and Nier: Automata are vastly better games.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is this game a 10/10 for you?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A